James421

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
We all have those moments when we're in public and we think "Damn, I wanna fuck here" What would you do to accomplish this, have you accomplished it before? How has it gone?

I've been with my bulls in public when we decided to have some fun. Mostly in a car while my husband drives. Parking garages have been fun with the trunk open. A few blowjobs in the alley outside a dance club. Lots of fun in our backyard. My favorite has been on our pontoon. Nothing like cruising around the water while having fun where you can get caught.

All of that sounds fun, we need more ladies willing to have this kind of fun! Have you ever gotten caught, and not stopped?

We met a guy on the nude beach near us. Hubby slipped some fingers in my pussy while the guy watched, which caused me to cum quickly and squirt. Hubby pulled his fingers out and smiled at our visitor, who quickly slid his fingers in. Knowing people were on either side of us got me off again. I glanced at our friend and saw his BBC bouncing up and down with precum dripping. We had set up a beach shelter when we got to the beach, so I got up, grabbed his hand and led him to the shelter. He laid down and I climbed on top in 69 position and sucked him while he ate my pussy. It didn't take long for him to reward me with a big thick load which I greedily swallowed while I squirted over and over. After I had him nice and hard again, I turned around and stuffed his cock, and started riding it. I manged a bunch more orgasms before I felt his cock throb and he filled my pussy with cum. Hubby said the shelter was just a rocking. We got up and walked to the water, all the while cum was running down my legs.

Back