Fucking white wives

I could only imagine how much excitement that would bring you as a black man. Getting inside a white mans wife has to be an ultimate score for you especially if you cum in her. It seems the lifestyle is gaining much popularity and curiosity making the black mans future mighty bright and sexually fulfilling for him.

What I really love about this is the interracial ratio advantage for the black guys getting white pussy versus the white boys getting black pussy, which doesn't happen much. It seems the black guys are able to pound the white girls at will, whenever they want and you never see the WM/BF at all. There is definitely way more black cum already made it inside these white girls than there will ever be white cum going into the black females.

I was always told that black cum can and will enter white bodies but white cum is not allowed inside of black bodies and it seems that message has made it around and been accepted and acknowledged.

My husband isn't allowed to touch himself while I am being f*d by a BBC stud. However he has learned to cum all over himself just watching....or sometimes while he is licking my studs balls while I am being filled.

You'll never know how many times I jerked off watching black men fucking my petite wife, there is nothing more gratifying than watching a black man pumping a big load bareback in your wife's pussy.

"What I really love about this is the interracial ratio advantage for the black guys getting white pussy versus the white boys getting black pussy, which doesn't happen much. It seems the black guys are able to pound the white girls at will, whenever they want and you never see the WM/BF at all. There is definitely way more black cum already made it inside these white girls than there will ever be white cum going into the black females."

Don't go bragging and sticking your chest out too far. There's a reason for that, and it has NOTHING to do with black women denial. White guys, in general, are not attracted to thick lipped, big round (usually obese) black women.
Mac

I remember very well the first time a black man fucked my wife I got off my pants two or three times without touching the damn thing.
I was never so proud of her for letting black men have her pussy. After our first encounter with the black man I made sure they were going to be plenty more.

Nothing excites me more than fucking a wife in front of her hubby while he jacks off.

no never know how excited I got when one of my black coworkers asked the fucked my wife. It should be every white husband duty or ******* should make sure the white females are taking care by black men only.

I would love to see my wife hit on or fucked.by a BBC. Is there something I could get her to wear that would signal black guys to hit on her without it being obvious.she had a black guy once but he was not very big and it was not a good experience for her.
Ideas or suggestions to mnsoldier@ ymail.com. THANKS

WIFE for bbc

I would love to see my wife hit on or fucked.by a BBC. Is there something I could get her to wear that would signal black guys to hit on her without it being obvious.she had a black guy once but he was not very big and it was not a good experience for her.
Ideas or suggestions to mnsoldier@ ymail.com. THANKS

Nothing excites me more than fucking a wife in front of her hubby while he jacks off.

I was in the military in Virginia Beach Virginia in the 1950s where black people were treated very poorly. My wife and I had to move three times because our landlord did not want any black man on their property. I thought that we were in a different country when I was first confronted with this situation I could not believe it being from the not but it was right out there in your face in Virginia.

We solved our problem by buying a house trailer I need outskirts of the city next to the black population were my wife could take care of all the black man she wanted. As you said I had just off every time I watched a black man fucking my wife I was very proud of the situation. I was sent the agreement for three months I told one of my black male neighbors that my wife and me alone for three months he knew exactly what I meant he made sure she was well taken care.

Any time my wife was with a black man she was totally in love with him that is the way I wanted it anyway I love to see them together making love and fucking real good. My wife passed away in February of 08 from liver cancer, I have been looking for another white female to share my home with with the possibility of her taken ownership of it when I passed away if everything works out. If she is married to a black man when she moves in I'm fine with that.

The biggest thrill of my life was when my wife decided she wanted to start fucking black men I supported her 100% in this adventure. They were several black males were I worked I made the point to let them know that my wife was available everyone in them took advantage of that situation.

no never know how excited I got when one of my black coworkers asked the fucked my wife. It should be every white husband duty or ******* should make sure the white females are taking care by black men only.
I as a white married man agree totally with this statement.

Don't go bragging and sticking your chest out too far. There's a reason for that, and it has NOTHING to do with black women denial. White guys, in general, are not attracted to thick lipped, big round (usually obese) black women.
Mac

A grain of truth in what you say in your over generalisation statement but attractiveness is unique. what you might find ugly i might find beautiful.

Mac
thats sad of you too say , i know plenty of white men that love fucking Black women nomatter what size , shape etc... last i checked it was 2012 not 1900.. bold statement MacNfries....

I as a white married man agree totally with this statement.
as a white married man myself who has shared his wife with many black men throughout our marriage .. I firmly believe it's every white husbands duty to make sure his wife is well-connected with the black male population and always available.

Back