Fucking white wives

I know what you mean....especially down here in the ATL where there are still a bit of Stigma attached to the whole Interracial thing...but honestly, that just makes all that much BETTER!!!
I have had first-hand experience with that stigma when I was reassigned to Virginia Beach on military duty in 1957. The first thing I noticed when I got off the bus was black and white waiting rooms which I thought was totally ridiculous that gave me my first clue about my wife being with black men in that part of the country

Nothing excites me more than fucking a wife in front of her hubby while he jacks off.
Hell yes... BBC4GIRL in Atlanta... if you travel to Savannah... I would love for you to take my wife while I enjoy the view.... It would be our first time...and her first BBC. She is excited as much as I am...and even more when you talk about two BBC. Good stuff.... Thanks

I recently witnessed a black guy hit on my wife in a bar full of white girls, he picked her out. She stopped and talked with him for awhile and when she came back to the table I asked her what that was about, she said he told her she was hot and dressed nice, unfortunately we was with her brother and his wife. They don't know she's a black cock slut.

How did he pick her out or can a black guy tell if a white girl is into black guys?????
None of our family or relatives knew that my wife was a slut. We were introduced to adult theaters shortly after I got out of the Army which is quite is exciting situation in itself . I got a job at a large manufacturing company I was in charge of maintenance after year I became general manager. There were black man on both shifts eight hours each my wife would drive from Cambridge to Acton to bring my lunch at noon time after she was gone one of the black man approach me and said you got one hot wife I replied to him. The only way I thought with proper you don't know how hot I felt that was as much is telling him she was available .

He said nothing more about that. One night I was called in to make repairs. About one o'clock in the morning I pulled up to the gas pump to fill a car up he came out and told me he would take care of it they need equipment right away I went in the shop to start working on the equipment. When I looked out the door. The car was gone. I figured something was going on. So I finish the repair up real quick went looking for them. They were part between a row of concrete blocks. When a came around the corner. I see my wife legs up in the air so I knew he was having a good time. I went back to the shop to get the equipment running so they would not notice a loss of production. I performed his duties for about an hour and a half while he was fucking my wife.

Hey... some one give me some advice.. please... Do we go to bars to find our first BBC or look here.... In Savannah Ga and we really want to do our first BBC and I can not wait to watch..... She is so excited about me watching while she gets off on a huge black cock... If you do meet someone at a bar or some event... how can you accurately qualify the size without being blunt and saying "hey just how big is your cock"... maybe not... Advice please....

Don't judge your BBC by the size of his body. I've had many years of experience at this and I found out from the physical size of a man's body does not generally do you a clue to the size of his cock. I have found that some real short black man have a cock like a horse believe me I had 50 years of experience with my wife because 95% of her men were all black.
It's extremely easy for a white woman pick up a black man having a husband stay in the background once a connection is made then you can make introductions. I have never known a black man to refuse to fuck a white man's wife while her husband was around . A hard cock has no conscience.
Good luck I hope your endeavor last many years like ours did .

I would agree... so the body does not give off any signs.... so once again do you ask during the introductions... If the person is my size or slightly larger then it will not have the same effect as I want or she wants.... I am just trying to get a great experience the first time..... Thanks for the info...

If they start talking to your wife there obviously interested in fucking her at that point she can tell them is to not over 8 inches she doesn't want to bother with them. Believe me not all black men have big eye has seen white men with 10 inch cocks. When my wife started fucking black men it was more of a taboo which made it quite exciting then after I seen color contrast between my wife's real light skin and a black man on top of her that was the most exciting thing in my life just watching him putting it to her knowing he's going to blow his load deep inside her belly.
I always got the cleanup after sometimes I gave him also . There is black men on this website that are very well equipped I know two personally .my wife passed away in February of 08 is still looking for another female to share with the black male population or a young married couple that might want a home of their own someday.

Don't go bragging and sticking your chest out too far. There's a reason for that, and it has NOTHING to do with black women denial. White guys, in general, are not attracted to thick lipped, big round (usually obese) black women.
Mac

Let me think a second ... I think, NO, this white boy would definitely do Beyonce or Halle before climbing on top of Rosie O'Donnell or Kathie Bates.

will

I was turned down alot when I only fucked with husband present. Never been turned down if he isnt going to watch

Back