Fucking White Chics in the Military Part 2

In 20 years in the Army, I did a lot of training, my actual job, partying, traveling, missions, and putting a lot of chics in the missionary position. That includes a plethora of white women and other ethnicities. The last story I told you all about my very 1st white chic that I still get to fuck occasionally. Well my second one wasn't a nice curious interest story it was an aggressive one and I was not the aggressor!
My 1st assignment was in a small town in Germany, the Bavaria region which is essentially the central part of the country. Lots of cool cultural stuff, amazing nightlife, stout plump booty local German women (more on them later). I was assigned to a maintenance unit that had a good mix of males and females despite some of the physical jobs that made up the unit. The motor sergeant was essentially the centerpiece of the unit's daily work operations and he had an assistant. She was a Staff Sergeant, a no-nonsense, cussed like a pirate, sipped Coke all day long, and smoked an occasional Newport. I call her Cindy for the sake of the story.
Cindy was from northern Ohio, a single mom of two bi-racial teenagers and she loved old school R&B. Cindy was known for being tough to deal with amongst the other sergeants in the unit because she took no ******* from anyone. I quickly saw she did that so everyone took her seriously at all times. Fair enough for me because I never had a negative interaction with her until one week I was on my best knucklehead bullshit. Cindy ran the unit's parts warehouse and it was a monstrous but well-maintained facility maintained by the sweat, tears, and brute strength of knuckleheads like me. When you got in trouble you were farmed to "The Yard" as we called it. The Yard consisted of the main building and an outdoor storage area that was ******* in the winter and worse in the humid German summers. Plus it was next to a farm that was fertilized by pig *******!
I was sent to pay off my debt to the unit's society for a week in the late spring so it wasn't too bad temperature-wise. Cindy was waiting on me and this look as if it to say "It was only a matter of time before your ass was mine!" I greeted her with "Afternoon Sergeant, how are you today?" (only the Marines use full rank)
I think I gave her the fuel she needed to start her rant because she replied with "Don't worry about my day PFC! You need to be worried about why we don't kick your troublemaking ass out of the gotdamn Army! Oh, I've heard you! You're a slick one but not slick enough I see. Don't worry, after today you will be too tired to go fucking off somewhere on base or in town!" I was shocked but she was right as that's what I was known for, general mischief and fucking off LOL!
She told me to take my BDU top off and hang it up in the break room. She came back out without hers as well. I noticed she had some big ass tiddys under that uniform that I never noticed before during unit physical fitness. Maybe it's the bra I thought? Her BDU pants were somewhat tight but not tight like some females wore so you could see their figure. Cindy had hips, thighs and a nice round ass. I instantly thought that yep, bi-racial ******* because black dudes were after that body! Now face wise she was a bit weathered. She tanned and it was prematurely aging her and of course, the smoking and Jack and Coke didn't help (she told me that was her favorite ******* during a threatening rant once).
I grabbed a broom because the outdoor area needed a good sweeping. She looked at me and smirked and said "You're not over to do no damn sweeping! I didn't tell you to do that anyway. That's your problem, too much initiative because your slick ass doesn't listen. You will wait for me to tell you what to do! This isn't busywork over here. There's actual work!" I put the broom away and gazed as she switched away to the office to retrieve something. I thought to myself "Whoever is hitting that is enjoying it!" She came out with a smile on her face, which perplexed me after the ass-chewing she gave me. She handed me a scan gun and told me I would log all of the new repair parts into their database for the next few hours. I thought well this is easy enough, wrong! This was very tedious monotonous work and she designed it this way. It was a day-long mind fuck!
A black female I occasionally fucked came by to say hi to me and also make fun of me for getting in trouble and having to get stuck working for Cindy. She joked that Cindy actually had a thing for me so watch out. I said yeah right because she was on my ass every 15 minutes. She said that's exactly why, she's looking for a reason to yell at you because she likes it. She joked "Don't get caught up and turned out! She will have you eating pussy and playing catch with her ******* in no time!" We laughed but it made me think.
It was Thursday and I was looking forward to having one more day in The Yard and ridding myself of the ******* dictator with amazing ass and tiddys that was Cindy. Cindy came out of her office wearing a rather snug physical training uniform and walked over to me while I scanned away and sang along with Al Green. She said "Oh you do have some class and ear for music I see. You can't sing but I noticed you do know all the words to the music I play in here. I have an appointment but I'll be back in a few hours. Just finish scanning and take it easy. You're actually way ahead of the pace I had for you. Good job despite the reason you got sent over here. You just need to be kept busy and away from your friends. What you need is a real damn girlfriend to keep your mischievous ass worn out, fed and smiling!" I chuckled and shook my head at her observation. I told her I grew up listening to old school R&B and I had no time for girlfriends. She said "But you got time to sneak in and out these females' rooms. Oh, I know about you! Quite the reputation you have but no one says a bad word about you except that you won't settle down." I said "Well, they want to get married and have babies. I'm too young for that and they don't like that." She looked surprised that I gave her such a mature answer and said "Well, you do have your ******* together after all. Hmm, we will talk when I get back, okay?" I was a bit dumbfounded that she wanted to continue the conversation that was now somewhat inappropriate but I didn't really work for her so according to the rules back then it was somewhat okay just a bit frowned upon.
Cindy came back in the warehouse and called me into the office. She looked at me seductively as she sat her desk watching me walk in. I stood in front of her desk at parade rest she sighed and said relaxed and told me to take a seat. I wasn't sure what she was going to talk about but I was anxious and nervous. She got up, walked to the door and looked around before she shut it. I found that odd. I watched her walk back to her desk and she noticed I was checking her out. She said "I see you're very observant and big on attention to detail. I actually like that. Do you like what you're paying attention to?" I said "Yes, ever since I came over here." She nodded her head and said "Look, I'm single and looking for someone who can keep their mouth shut about what I need. I noticed you are very discreet about the females you've been fucking and yes I know who you've been fucking. These little bitches couldn't hold water in an ocean. They get a hold of good dick and tell everyone. That's why you need an older woman who's not going to do dumb ******* like that. You take care of big momma and her needs and I'll definitely make sure you are just fine. Does that sound like a plan to you?" I wanted to yell "Hell fucking yeah!" but I said "Of course it does and I see you already know I don't like people in my intimate business so no worries here." She stood up and handed me an index card with her address and house number on it as this was before everyone had cellphones. I stuffed it in my cargo pocket and smiled at her. She was blushing like she was 17 again. Cindy said "I love how you wear your hair. I can't stand that Terminator high and tight bull *******. Plus you are extremely fit but I'm going to put that to the test tonight!" I said "Tonight?" She said "Yeah, you got other plans other than fucking me?" I said "Oh not at all. I figured you would tell me a later date that's all". She laughed and said "Aww, you are a gentleman like this little chics say you are. That might just pay off later on. Now go to your room, you're released for the day. The system is down but do go fucking off. Stay in your room until 1730 then you go do whatever is you do but I'll be seeing you around 10pm okay?" I nodded in agreement.
I sat in my room thinking how I just lucked upon this fine piece of older ass and how I was going to maneuver to keep this secret under wraps. At 930pm I headed to her apartment. She lived on the outskirts of town in the small obscure village which was a good thing for me. I circled her block (a little trick I learned back home to learn the lay of the area) then I parked around the corner from her building just in case someone spotted my highly recognizable red 84' Mercedes Benz 190E Turbo. I walked up to her building and before I hit the buzzer the door opened. I walked up the stairs to her unit. She opened the door wearing a halter top and a thong. I assumed her ******* were not home considering what she had on. She was out of the work hair-do bun and down her back. I took my sneakers off and followed her over to the couch. Her plump juicy ass looked even better than I imagined. She was sipping Crown and Coke and offered me some but I didn't ******* back then. She was shocked and said "So what's your vice? You don't smoke or *******. It's gotta be something. Oh it's pussy isn't it?" I couldn't help but laugh at her assessment and said no. It was actually shopping. She replied, "So when you aren't shopping, you're enjoying some pussy?" I said "Well, there aren't any stores open right now." She began laughing at my sharp wit and said "Well, pussy it is since everything's closed, for now". She got up and mounted me and began to kiss passionately. I palmed her soft smooth ass with eagerness. I worked my hands up her halter top and gripped her full DDs. She had large nipples and they were hard. I sucked and licked them as she moaned in delight. She slid off of me and took her thong off. I admire her freshly shaven pussy. Her pussy were plump and inviting. Cindy slid me down the couch so I was now slouched down in a more relaxed position. I thought she was going to slid my sweat pants off but instead, she stood up on her couch with her pussy hovering over my face. She grabbed my head and guided it to her pussy staring at me with lust and anticipation in her eyes she said "Take care of momma baby. Let me see what the bad boy can do!" I obliged by grabbing her ass and burying my face into her hot moist pussy. I quickly latched onto her clit and began to suck and twirl my tongue on it. She yelped "Oh fuck! You do know what you're doing! Don't stop!" I increased my action on her now dripping pussy. Cindy grabbed my head with *******, shuddered and let out a grunt then collapsed on the couch next to me. Realizing I now had the upper hand and she was in shock that I knew what I was doing I stood up and walked towards her head. She looked at me and tugged at my sweatpants. Cindy slid my sweats down and my rock hard dick flipped out at her flinging pre-cum onto her shirt. She giggled in delight and said "Oh don't waste that anticipation baby. I'll take care of it." Her hands took turns stroking my dick as she slid down on her knees. She flicked her tongue on dick teasing me. I grabbed her head and guided her mouth to my dick to encourage her a bit more because the teasing was getting old. Cindy wrapped her lips around the tip of my dick and began sucking and licking with vigor. She stared up at me in satisfaction and gazed back. Realizing I was in total bliss she began to take more me into her mouth, she gagged and teared up from the action. I smiled in satisfaction as she traded off breathing for the enjoyment of sucking me. She spit on my dick and jerked me for a bit and said "Don't you cum! We are just getting started!" I said "Oh no, I'm ready for whatever!" She stood up and guided me to her bedroom. I grabbed the condom from sweats en route to the bedroom. Cindy laid back on her bed, spread her legs and began to rub her pussy as I put the condom on. I threw her legs back and entered her. I instantly felt the super warm tight sensation of her experienced pussy. I began to stroke her slowly and she guided me with her hips and stared into my eyes with a look of seriousness while biting her lip. She said "Fuck me, you sexy big dick motherfucker!" Turned on by her announcement I began to stroke her with a rapid-fire pace. I pushed her legs back and hooked them with my arms to get balls deep in her. She gasped in surprise and slight discomfort as she felt my dick head contact her cervix. She whispered "Not so deep baby, pounded it but hurt it!" Laughed and said "Ok". I slid out of her laid on my back. She began to mount me and guided my dick into her as she eased down and leaned forward. She said "My god I wasn't expecting you toting around this much meat but it feels so fucking good! Make momma cum some more!" She began to scoot back in forth so she could get full contact on her g-spot. I felt her hips get stiffer and she shuddered and grunted again and yelled "Oh my god! I'm cumming again!" I began to fuck her back which sent her into a frenzy. She leaned forward and began licking my neck as I up thrust my dick into her sopping wet pussy. She slid off me and bet over while rubbing her pussy and looking back at me. In an odd moment of adventure, I slide behind her and began to lap at her pussy further sending spastic flinches into her. I got up and worked my dick into and began deep stroking her. Cindy knew how to maintain a proper arch for maximum dick depth. I spit on her asshole and she "Don't get any ideas Mr. Thick Dick!" I laughed and said, "Not at all". I rubbed my thumb on her puckered asshole and she began to twirl her ass and fuck back. I reached under her and rubbed her clit now she was in total bliss from me doing this. She moaned "Cum for momma. Shoot that load all over me baby. Give it to me!" Right on cue I felt my nut building. I snatched the condom off and unloaded a massive load on her ass and back. Exhausted from her shocking display of raw sexual energy and eagerness I laid back catching my breath. She got up and laughed because my cum and began to slide down her back into her ass crack. Cindy got cleaned up and came back with a wet cloth and cleaned me up. She laid next to me stroking my semi-hard dick smiling and staring at me. I asked what was wrong. Cindy said "Oh nothing, just thinking about how the next time you come over will be. I was not expecting you be as big as you are and have that kind of stamina but I should've known something considered how those young chics like to talk about you so much." I said "Well, I hope you invite me over again soon because that was incredible!"
Cindy and I would keep up our secret situation-ship for about the entire summer. She sent her ******* home for the summer to their ******* and grandparents. She got orders to Georgia so that was a good idea to send them back early before school started. No one ever found out that I was fucking the meanest woman in the entire unit and that she was actually a sweetheart out of uniform and away from the base. Cindy could cook her ass off and grill too! Our weekends were spent cooking together, movies, hiking some trails,s and visiting some small towns' swimming pools because we both liked to swim. She got a kick out of the German women staring at me and assuming she was German. Well, she was 1/4 German and was fluent due to her grandmother. When she left for Georgia, I drove her to the airport which was a few hours away two days prior so we could hole up in a hotel and enjoy each other a few last times.
I last saw her in 2005 while I was attending Drill Sergeant School at Fort Jackson, SC. She was in some senior instructor position there. We had lost contact with each other over the years.
was pumping gas and she was walking towards the truck that was next to me at the adjacent pump. We looked at each other in amazement. I finished pumping my gas and walked towards her. I said "Afternoon, Master Sergeant!" She said "Good afternoon, Staff Sergeant!" Cindy said "Give me a damn hug! My. you have grown up so much! What were you 22 when I got my hands on you?" I said, "Yep, I was 22, young dumb and full of". Cindy blushed and said "Oh, but I took care of that part!" She said "What are you doing here? What's with the medical patch on your shoulder?" I said, "I changed my job years ago and I'm in Drill Sergeant School for another month". She said "Oh my, look at you! Finally stopped fucking off and got your ******* together. Well, you always had it in you but you were so damn mischievous!" I said, "I know, I had to learn to like the Army a bit more but you helped me with that". We exchanged numbers and she said "Oh you better call me and come see me! We have some catching up to do!" I said, "Don't worry, I will!"
Cindy and I spent my last month fucking like we never missed a step as her ******* were grown and on their own now. She told me to stay with her for the remainder of my time in school so I could really relax and have a piece of normalcy. Really, it was so she fuck me whenever she wanted again. So I accepted the spare key and spent my last month of school with her. Nothing had changed about her physically besides her looking a tad bit older but she no longer smoked and didn't ******* much. I became her boy-toy during my month there. She took me to her unit's ball and some social committee she belonged to but it was fun. Before I graduated she told me she was going to retire and move to Florida where her ******* and ******* had relocated to and just be a grandmother for a while. I said well, I have ten and half more years to go and who knows where I'll be when it ends. She said promise me something. I said what's that? Cindy said "Please remain, good need trouble for some lucky woman later on. You're a great guy even when you were a young man you were always a gentleman. Have some ******* and fuck the living hell out their mom like you do me!" We laughed...

Where can l find part 1 to read? It is a great story

Thanks! It's a bit of a series that I'll be posting in here because I had A LOT of fun! LOL

In 20 years in the Army, I did a lot of training, my actual job, partying, traveling, missions, and putting a lot of chics in the missionary position. That includes a plethora of white women and other ethnicities. The last story I told you all about my very 1st white chic that I still get to fuck occasionally. Well my second one wasn't a nice curious interest story it was an aggressive one and I was not the aggressor!
My 1st assignment was in a small town in Germany, the Bavaria region which is essentially the central part of the country. Lots of cool cultural stuff, amazing nightlife, stout plump booty local German women (more on them later). I was assigned to a maintenance unit that had a good mix of males and females despite some of the physical jobs that made up the unit. The motor sergeant was essentially the centerpiece of the unit's daily work operations and he had an assistant. She was a Staff Sergeant, a no-nonsense, cussed like a pirate, sipped Coke all day long, and smoked an occasional Newport. I call her Cindy for the sake of the story.
Cindy was from northern Ohio, a single mom of two bi-racial teenagers and she loved old school R&B. Cindy was known for being tough to deal with amongst the other sergeants in the unit because she took no ******* from anyone. I quickly saw she did that so everyone took her seriously at all times. Fair enough for me because I never had a negative interaction with her until one week I was on my best knucklehead bullshit. Cindy ran the unit's parts warehouse and it was a monstrous but well-maintained facility maintained by the sweat, tears, and brute strength of knuckleheads like me. When you got in trouble you were farmed to "The Yard" as we called it. The Yard consisted of the main building and an outdoor storage area that was ******* in the winter and worse in the humid German summers. Plus it was next to a farm that was fertilized by pig *******!
I was sent to pay off my debt to the unit's society for a week in the late spring so it wasn't too bad temperature-wise. Cindy was waiting on me and this look as if it to say "It was only a matter of time before your ass was mine!" I greeted her with "Afternoon Sergeant, how are you today?" (only the Marines use full rank)
I think I gave her the fuel she needed to start her rant because she replied with "Don't worry about my day PFC! You need to be worried about why we don't kick your troublemaking ass out of the gotdamn Army! Oh, I've heard you! You're a slick one but not slick enough I see. Don't worry, after today you will be too tired to go fucking off somewhere on base or in town!" I was shocked but she was right as that's what I was known for, general mischief and fucking off LOL!
She told me to take my BDU top off and hang it up in the break room. She came back out without hers as well. I noticed she had some big ass tiddys under that uniform that I never noticed before during unit physical fitness. Maybe it's the bra I thought? Her BDU pants were somewhat tight but not tight like some females wore so you could see their figure. Cindy had hips, thighs and a nice round ass. I instantly thought that yep, bi-racial ******* because black dudes were after that body! Now face wise she was a bit weathered. She tanned and it was prematurely aging her and of course, the smoking and Jack and Coke didn't help (she told me that was her favorite ******* during a threatening rant once).
I grabbed a broom because the outdoor area needed a good sweeping. She looked at me and smirked and said "You're not over to do no damn sweeping! I didn't tell you to do that anyway. That's your problem, too much initiative because your slick ass doesn't listen. You will wait for me to tell you what to do! This isn't busywork over here. There's actual work!" I put the broom away and gazed as she switched away to the office to retrieve something. I thought to myself "Whoever is hitting that is enjoying it!" She came out with a smile on her face, which perplexed me after the ass-chewing she gave me. She handed me a scan gun and told me I would log all of the new repair parts into their database for the next few hours. I thought well this is easy enough, wrong! This was very tedious monotonous work and she designed it this way. It was a day-long mind fuck!
A black female I occasionally fucked came by to say hi to me and also make fun of me for getting in trouble and having to get stuck working for Cindy. She joked that Cindy actually had a thing for me so watch out. I said yeah right because she was on my ass every 15 minutes. She said that's exactly why, she's looking for a reason to yell at you because she likes it. She joked "Don't get caught up and turned out! She will have you eating pussy and playing catch with her ******* in no time!" We laughed but it made me think.
It was Thursday and I was looking forward to having one more day in The Yard and ridding myself of the ******* dictator with amazing ass and tiddys that was Cindy. Cindy came out of her office wearing a rather snug physical training uniform and walked over to me while I scanned away and sang along with Al Green. She said "Oh you do have some class and ear for music I see. You can't sing but I noticed you do know all the words to the music I play in here. I have an appointment but I'll be back in a few hours. Just finish scanning and take it easy. You're actually way ahead of the pace I had for you. Good job despite the reason you got sent over here. You just need to be kept busy and away from your friends. What you need is a real damn girlfriend to keep your mischievous ass worn out, fed and smiling!" I chuckled and shook my head at her observation. I told her I grew up listening to old school R&B and I had no time for girlfriends. She said "But you got time to sneak in and out these females' rooms. Oh, I know about you! Quite the reputation you have but no one says a bad word about you except that you won't settle down." I said "Well, they want to get married and have babies. I'm too young for that and they don't like that." She looked surprised that I gave her such a mature answer and said "Well, you do have your ******* together after all. Hmm, we will talk when I get back, okay?" I was a bit dumbfounded that she wanted to continue the conversation that was now somewhat inappropriate but I didn't really work for her so according to the rules back then it was somewhat okay just a bit frowned upon.
Cindy came back in the warehouse and called me into the office. She looked at me seductively as she sat her desk watching me walk in. I stood in front of her desk at parade rest she sighed and said relaxed and told me to take a seat. I wasn't sure what she was going to talk about but I was anxious and nervous. She got up, walked to the door and looked around before she shut it. I found that odd. I watched her walk back to her desk and she noticed I was checking her out. She said "I see you're very observant and big on attention to detail. I actually like that. Do you like what you're paying attention to?" I said "Yes, ever since I came over here." She nodded her head and said "Look, I'm single and looking for someone who can keep their mouth shut about what I need. I noticed you are very discreet about the females you've been fucking and yes I know who you've been fucking. These little bitches couldn't hold water in an ocean. They get a hold of good dick and tell everyone. That's why you need an older woman who's not going to do dumb ******* like that. You take care of big momma and her needs and I'll definitely make sure you are just fine. Does that sound like a plan to you?" I wanted to yell "Hell fucking yeah!" but I said "Of course it does and I see you already know I don't like people in my intimate business so no worries here." She stood up and handed me an index card with her address and house number on it as this was before everyone had cellphones. I stuffed it in my cargo pocket and smiled at her. She was blushing like she was 17 again. Cindy said "I love how you wear your hair. I can't stand that Terminator high and tight bull *******. Plus you are extremely fit but I'm going to put that to the test tonight!" I said "Tonight?" She said "Yeah, you got other plans other than fucking me?" I said "Oh not at all. I figured you would tell me a later date that's all". She laughed and said "Aww, you are a gentleman like this little chics say you are. That might just pay off later on. Now go to your room, you're released for the day. The system is down but do go fucking off. Stay in your room until 1730 then you go do whatever is you do but I'll be seeing you around 10pm okay?" I nodded in agreement.
I sat in my room thinking how I just lucked upon this fine piece of older ass and how I was going to maneuver to keep this secret under wraps. At 930pm I headed to her apartment. She lived on the outskirts of town in the small obscure village which was a good thing for me. I circled her block (a little trick I learned back home to learn the lay of the area) then I parked around the corner from her building just in case someone spotted my highly recognizable red 84' Mercedes Benz 190E Turbo. I walked up to her building and before I hit the buzzer the door opened. I walked up the stairs to her unit. She opened the door wearing a halter top and a thong. I assumed her ******* were not home considering what she had on. She was out of the work hair-do bun and down her back. I took my sneakers off and followed her over to the couch. Her plump juicy ass looked even better than I imagined. She was sipping Crown and Coke and offered me some but I didn't ******* back then. She was shocked and said "So what's your vice? You don't smoke or *******. It's gotta be something. Oh it's pussy isn't it?" I couldn't help but laugh at her assessment and said no. It was actually shopping. She replied, "So when you aren't shopping, you're enjoying some pussy?" I said "Well, there aren't any stores open right now." She began laughing at my sharp wit and said "Well, pussy it is since everything's closed, for now". She got up and mounted me and began to kiss passionately. I palmed her soft smooth ass with eagerness. I worked my hands up her halter top and gripped her full DDs. She had large nipples and they were hard. I sucked and licked them as she moaned in delight. She slid off of me and took her thong off. I admire her freshly shaven pussy. Her pussy were plump and inviting. Cindy slid me down the couch so I was now slouched down in a more relaxed position. I thought she was going to slid my sweat pants off but instead, she stood up on her couch with her pussy hovering over my face. She grabbed my head and guided it to her pussy staring at me with lust and anticipation in her eyes she said "Take care of momma baby. Let me see what the bad boy can do!" I obliged by grabbing her ass and burying my face into her hot moist pussy. I quickly latched onto her clit and began to suck and twirl my tongue on it. She yelped "Oh fuck! You do know what you're doing! Don't stop!" I increased my action on her now dripping pussy. Cindy grabbed my head with *******, shuddered and let out a grunt then collapsed on the couch next to me. Realizing I now had the upper hand and she was in shock that I knew what I was doing I stood up and walked towards her head. She looked at me and tugged at my sweatpants. Cindy slid my sweats down and my rock hard dick flipped out at her flinging pre-cum onto her shirt. She giggled in delight and said "Oh don't waste that anticipation baby. I'll take care of it." Her hands took turns stroking my dick as she slid down on her knees. She flicked her tongue on dick teasing me. I grabbed her head and guided her mouth to my dick to encourage her a bit more because the teasing was getting old. Cindy wrapped her lips around the tip of my dick and began sucking and licking with vigor. She stared up at me in satisfaction and gazed back. Realizing I was in total bliss she began to take more me into her mouth, she gagged and teared up from the action. I smiled in satisfaction as she traded off breathing for the enjoyment of sucking me. She spit on my dick and jerked me for a bit and said "Don't you cum! We are just getting started!" I said "Oh no, I'm ready for whatever!" She stood up and guided me to her bedroom. I grabbed the condom from sweats en route to the bedroom. Cindy laid back on her bed, spread her legs and began to rub her pussy as I put the condom on. I threw her legs back and entered her. I instantly felt the super warm tight sensation of her experienced pussy. I began to stroke her slowly and she guided me with her hips and stared into my eyes with a look of seriousness while biting her lip. She said "Fuck me, you sexy big dick motherfucker!" Turned on by her announcement I began to stroke her with a rapid-fire pace. I pushed her legs back and hooked them with my arms to get balls deep in her. She gasped in surprise and slight discomfort as she felt my dick head contact her cervix. She whispered "Not so deep baby, pounded it but hurt it!" Laughed and said "Ok". I slid out of her laid on my back. She began to mount me and guided my dick into her as she eased down and leaned forward. She said "My god I wasn't expecting you toting around this much meat but it feels so fucking good! Make momma cum some more!" She began to scoot back in forth so she could get full contact on her g-spot. I felt her hips get stiffer and she shuddered and grunted again and yelled "Oh my god! I'm cumming again!" I began to fuck her back which sent her into a frenzy. She leaned forward and began licking my neck as I up thrust my dick into her sopping wet pussy. She slid off me and bet over while rubbing her pussy and looking back at me. In an odd moment of adventure, I slide behind her and began to lap at her pussy further sending spastic flinches into her. I got up and worked my dick into and began deep stroking her. Cindy knew how to maintain a proper arch for maximum dick depth. I spit on her asshole and she "Don't get any ideas Mr. Thick Dick!" I laughed and said, "Not at all". I rubbed my thumb on her puckered asshole and she began to twirl her ass and fuck back. I reached under her and rubbed her clit now she was in total bliss from me doing this. She moaned "Cum for momma. Shoot that load all over me baby. Give it to me!" Right on cue I felt my nut building. I snatched the condom off and unloaded a massive load on her ass and back. Exhausted from her shocking display of raw sexual energy and eagerness I laid back catching my breath. She got up and laughed because my cum and began to slide down her back into her ass crack. Cindy got cleaned up and came back with a wet cloth and cleaned me up. She laid next to me stroking my semi-hard dick smiling and staring at me. I asked what was wrong. Cindy said "Oh nothing, just thinking about how the next time you come over will be. I was not expecting you be as big as you are and have that kind of stamina but I should've known something considered how those young chics like to talk about you so much." I said "Well, I hope you invite me over again soon because that was incredible!"
Cindy and I would keep up our secret situation-ship for about the entire summer. She sent her ******* home for the summer to their ******* and grandparents. She got orders to Georgia so that was a good idea to send them back early before school started. No one ever found out that I was fucking the meanest woman in the entire unit and that she was actually a sweetheart out of uniform and away from the base. Cindy could cook her ass off and grill too! Our weekends were spent cooking together, movies, hiking some trails,s and visiting some small towns' swimming pools because we both liked to swim. She got a kick out of the German women staring at me and assuming she was German. Well, she was 1/4 German and was fluent due to her grandmother. When she left for Georgia, I drove her to the airport which was a few hours away two days prior so we could hole up in a hotel and enjoy each other a few last times.
I last saw her in 2005 while I was attending Drill Sergeant School at Fort Jackson, SC. She was in some senior instructor position there. We had lost contact with each other over the years.
was pumping gas and she was walking towards the truck that was next to me at the adjacent pump. We looked at each other in amazement. I finished pumping my gas and walked towards her. I said "Afternoon, Master Sergeant!" She said "Good afternoon, Staff Sergeant!" Cindy said "Give me a damn hug! My. you have grown up so much! What were you 22 when I got my hands on you?" I said, "Yep, I was 22, young dumb and full of". Cindy blushed and said "Oh, but I took care of that part!" She said "What are you doing here? What's with the medical patch on your shoulder?" I said, "I changed my job years ago and I'm in Drill Sergeant School for another month". She said "Oh my, look at you! Finally stopped fucking off and got your ******* together. Well, you always had it in you but you were so damn mischievous!" I said, "I know, I had to learn to like the Army a bit more but you helped me with that". We exchanged numbers and she said "Oh you better call me and come see me! We have some catching up to do!" I said, "Don't worry, I will!"
Cindy and I spent my last month fucking like we never missed a step as her ******* were grown and on their own now. She told me to stay with her for the remainder of my time in school so I could really relax and have a piece of normalcy. Really, it was so she fuck me whenever she wanted again. So I accepted the spare key and spent my last month of school with her. Nothing had changed about her physically besides her looking a tad bit older but she no longer smoked and didn't ******* much. I became her boy-toy during my month there. She took me to her unit's ball and some social committee she belonged to but it was fun. Before I graduated she told me she was going to retire and move to Florida where her ******* and ******* had relocated to and just be a grandmother for a while. I said well, I have ten and half more years to go and who knows where I'll be when it ends. She said promise me something. I said what's that? Cindy said "Please remain, good need trouble for some lucky woman later on. You're a great guy even when you were a young man you were always a gentleman. Have some ******* and fuck the living hell out their mom like you do me!" We laughed...
I LOVE STORIES LIKE THAT, Battle!

lol took me back!!😂😂

Back