Fucking on bus

calixto

Male
Gold Member
From
Argentina
Well, this is not an ordinary story to excite men who wish read it, but this is a true story that happened at my wife several years ago before we meet us.
Susan'd gotten a black latin boyfriend when she was 20 years old. He was tall, very strong and the most important, he had a big size penis.
They'd been traveling by bus all day during short trip and none of them had had sex during already two days. At the evening they were having passionated kisses and caressing all their bodies.
He said Susan that his pennis was hurt because his jeans was so tight and his penis was so hard!
Then, they noticed there were not so many people into the bus, so he asked Susan to have sex right there. She accepted it and her boyfriend took off his dick from his jeans. He had his dick hard like a rock. Quickly Susan sat over him and put his dick in her pussy entrance. It slided easily and they starting to fuck in that position. He was surprised because he was so wet and none of them needed oral sex to turn themselves hot. They only needed one or two minutes to get an orgasm and they reach it togheters, but they couldn't shout because some people over the bus could hear them.
My wife told me that story and she said me it was an amazing fuck!

Back