Fucking on a boat

sex on a boat we have a little 14 ft. john boat ,,we love to fish we and my hubby ,, one day we were out on a little lake fishing. we had been out for a few hr. it was not a good day for fishing it was a nice sunny day so I thought what the hell I'll get some sun, I had my swim suit on under my clothes so off came my t shirt and then my shorts ,, my husband said we needed , to move to a place he knew so off to this little cove he new ,, we had been there about 20 min. I thought no one around but us so I took my top off to let the girls get a little sun to,, we had been thereabout a hr.and we still had not got a bit about that time my husband said you better put your top on here come a boat.. I just it back on when they pull right up next to us,, they ask you guys having any luck , hubby said not a bit all day ,they said the same here ,, they was 2 guys in the boat one was a white guy maybe in his late 40. the other was a blk. guy he looked to be about the same age,, the guy in the back said I'm tim and he bill, hubby said I'm mick and this is my wife Leanne,, I turn to say hi and both guys looked straight at my tits and smile and said hi Leanne, I thought did they see we with out my top on,, the 2 guys and hubby was talking about fishing and why no one was getting a bit ,, ever now and then I would catch both of them staring at me , the guy in the front of the boat ask would you guys like a beer my hubby said why not and started pulling his pole in ,, the guy in the back handed my hubby 2 beers and hubby handed me one ,, as we was we sat there talking and drinking our beer ,, after 2 or 3 beers tim the white guy said Leanne I have to say if it ok with your husband ,,,,hubby said sure you do have a nice pair of tits ,I know my face had to turn red ,,I knew then he had saw me with out my top on,, that when bill the blk. guy said yes you do we saw you with out top on when we came around the turn .. my husband turn and laughing said I told you,,, for the next 30 min. that all 3 of them talk about was my tits.. that when bill said Leanne how about a look ,, tim looked at mick can she show us her tits mick said it up to her,, both of them said come on Leanne show them there on one around but us ,, I said give me a beer and i'll think about it,, the 3 of them just set there as I was drinking my beer not saying a word,, I was thinking why not.. I set by beer down and started to remove my top real slow,, after I got it off all 3 of them was just staring at me I looked down at my tits and my tips was hard as a rock,,i said ok boys I show you my tits now it your turn show me something .. bill said you won't us to take our t shirts off ,, I just laugh and said no..i said a little lower ,husband started to unzip his pant , I looked at his said not you I have saw your before... I looked a bill and tim show me boys or i'll put my top back on,both got up unzip there pant and pull out there cock at the same time,, as I watch ,, tim was first to get his out it was nice maybe 7-7.5 a nice big head I look over at bill as he pull his out it he started moving his hand up and down the shaft of his cock the more he pull the bigger he got still he was hard it had to be some where around 9 - 9.5 hard.. ,, I just kept staring at it ,, with my mouth wide open .. that when tim said you next,,, I said next what,,, your turn to show us more,, like what I said,,, and looking at my husband for him to tell what to do,,, thinking to by self what have I got myself into,, I pull my bottom to the side and gave them a quick look,,, both then said no no no ,,take them off ,, I looked at mick he just smile up to you ,, I stood up and pull off my bottom of my swim suit of ,,,both of them just set staring at me setting naked in our boat .. here I was setting naked in front of 2 guys we had just met 2 hr.ago.. bill got whole of our boat and pull them together ,,, I'm thinking what next,,, it did not take long for bill to have both of my tits in his hands using his thumps to slowly rub my tips,,i thought I should push his hands away but it was feeling to good . I was lost till I felt the boat move as he was trying to pull me into the boat with him and tim.I look at my husband just setting there not saying a word,, by then he had me in the boat in the middle of him and tim with tim hand between my legs rubbing my pussy lips...as bill pull back into his lap still rubbing my tits then he pull my head around to met his and I felt his lips on my as his tongue push pass my lips into my mouth, I started kissing him back as I felt tim finger push up inside of me ,, bill move his lips away from mine and started pushing my head into his lap, I could hear him saying open your mouth Leanne and I did as he said I open my mouth as he push his bbc pass my lips ,,,,,,, more to come later

Back