Fucking a black stud in the bars inventory

It was a girls night out!

For me, Melissa and Zoe.

We all have husbands and the plan was to go out dancing - this time without them.
We had few glasses of white wine which usually makes me really horny. We started drinking on a quite bristo but as soon as we had our first 3 drinks we were ready to go dancing.

We went to the largest club in the area to dance our booty off! We usually go through the VIP line - even though we are not actually a VIP, just horny hot girls - who get to pass the line! :p

When we go in we went to the bar and ordered 3 shots. The bartender blinked us and told us - for us they are for free! :p My friend obviously liked him and had been giving him some hot looks.
We went to the dance floor, which was full of sweaty hot boys and girls. It's spring and most people start to dress lighter than usually. Both the men and the girls got me even more horny.
We start to dance, I like to shake me booty - and we dance with few guys - allowing them to touch but still not tooo much. I love being a bit of a cock teaser, dance and flirt and then show them my ring. However Melissa especially likes to go a bit further. Her husband is a pilot and we all know, even though nobody says anything that he screws around all the time. Melissa revenge is usually getting some laid as well.

We have probably danced for 2 hours when two guys, invite us to a bar close bye and have drinks there, where we can talk. Melissa and Zoe are both ready to go - since they have been dancing with these two friends for about an hour - at least. But I am not ready yet - I am having too much fun and feeling so horny. Been dancing with a big black guy and his tiny ******* - me and her have been doing some dirty dancing while he has obviously been going crazy... They don't want to leave me all alone, so they suggest we go to my favorite bar (only my favorite because the bartender there is super black stud). So I agree... he better give me some free mojitos...

When we enter the bar the guys buy us two shots and kokteils - I am sure they are trying to get us ******* - especially Melissa to get her to bed. ;) lol... Thank god the hot bartender is working though otherwise I would have left to club again. Me and Melissa go to the toilet, she tells me one of the guys is a pilot that knows her husband and she is planning to fuck his brain out tonight, and not for the first time! His dick is at least 8 inches she says! "Wow, I want that dick", I say, "Well you cant have him - he is mine, but isn't time you fuck this hot bartender?" Melissa says.

I bite me lips, I get wet only thinking about it. I text my husband - "I am about to fuck that black guy at the bar I like - don't wait for me, I will wake you up when I get home". My husband loves to fuck me after I do something wild like this "No way - I can't go to sleep now honey - have fun - I will wait for you pink sweaty pussy".

Ok, got a permission. Me and Melissa walk out - she instantly goes to the pilot guys and I can tell they are leaving. Zoe is in a hot touchy kissing conversation with the other guy. I walk to the bar, and my stud comes towards me and I whisper in his ears "So, when are you going to fuck me?" . He is shocked... he is so hot - really handsome, tall and muscular. I can tell he is turned on. "I don't finish shift until 5 am" he says.. "Well then you need to figure something else out - because I am fucking horny for you - right now", I say.
He get's me a ******* and a key- then tells me to sneak out to the back, when the other bartender dosn't notice and he will meet me there.

I go to the back and open the door with this key. It is the bars inventory. Full with beer barrels and alcohol stocked up in the shelf's. I sit on top of a barrel, finish my ******* and start touching myself. The inventory is very raw - and I wonder how he is going to fuck me in here! After less than 5 mintues, he comes.

"Fuck - I have wanted to for soooo long - but we don't have much time - I am only on 15 minutes break" he says. He starts touching me and kissing me, then lifts me on a higher stacks of barrels and starts to lick me. I am so horny and wet that I come fairly quicly. "Are you ready for this? " he says, and pulls down his pants. His dick is HUGE - fits his shape and looks. I tell him I need to touch that thing first.

I go down and start licking this giant penis and then give him a blow job! Fuck I can feel how much wetter I get once I start. He is almost coming, when he pulls it out of my mouth. Lifts me up again on the barrel and sticks his dick inside my pussy. OMG!!! It fills me with pleasure - there is no room for anything else - it is HUGE! I scream and moan, knowing that there is a full bar of people just outside that door, that we even left unlocked. He fucks me hard, touches my breasts, then turns me around for a doggy. Ohhhhh yes! My pussy is so wet and so full of pleasure, he fucks me harder and harder and starts to spank my ass. "Mmmmm, I have wanted to take that white big ass for a long time" he says. "You are a fucking goddess". "So fuck my in the anal" I say - "I love it"... I can tell - this was too much for him, he is almost coming, he is going faster and harder. I come! I scream and shout - I am loving it! My pussy tightened up "This tight white pussy is too much", he then pulls his dick outside, aiming for my butt but comes all over my ass...

"OMG, I need to go now - my break is over" - " we need to this again sooon love!" he says. I shake my head and start giving him a head again. "Wow, another round?" he asks surprised.
"Don't you want to try to fuck me in the anal?" I say and smile, licking my pussy sweat from this dick. I give him a blow job for a little while, while is awesome huge ass dick is getting hard again.

I can tell he will not last for long. I turn around on four feeds, put my fingers in my pussy and open up my ass wide. He cannot resist. He licks me and then slowly put his dick into my ass. OMG - my ass is so tight, I usually don't even let my husband go there, but I am just too horny to quit.

I starts slowly, while it is sooo tight and we obviously don't have any lubrication, apart from my wet pussy. Then he comes hard, smacking my ass and is going faster and stronger. OMG, this is sooooooooo hot! I come! As soon as I come, my ass tightens up even more and he cant hold it anymore - so he comes as well! We need to hurry because his coworkers might go look for him. I put my clothes on, kiss him goodbye and thanx - until next time :p then I run out, wave Zoe, which had no clue what was just happening and go straight into a taxi and home to my hubby.

I have like 10 message from my husband on my phone. On the way home in the taxi I send him texts describing every details making him even more horny than he already is.

When I get home, he undresses me, licks my used pink pussy and put his dick inside! He instantly comes!
My night is over, but I am planning to surprise him tomorrow morning, letting him fuck me in the anal.

Back