Fucked this site member senseless!

big9indic

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
20160918_141724.jpg 20160918_141732.jpg 20160918_141750.jpg Met up with this site member, last weekend, & I tried to break my dick off in her! We ruined the sheets and every towel in the room, she squirted so much! But this bitch definitely has a passion for sucking my dick. *******, her pussy was leaking before I introduced ger cervix to the head of my dick!. .lol

Yes, it's all true and then some. Had a VERY good time. Planning another trip for seconds...

Gotta luv a bitch that appreciates the bigger and finer things in life! C'mon back, baby girl, Daddy has plenty of dick to stretch your succulent pussy, your luscious white ass and that deep throat of yours!

View attachment 986769 View attachment 986770 View attachment 986771 Met up with this site member, last weekend, & I tried to break my dick off in her! We ruined the sheets and every towel in the room, she squirted so much! But this bitch definitely has a passion for sucking my dick. *******, her pussy was leaking before I introduced ger cervix to the head of my dick!. .lol
Yes, it's all true and then some. Had a VERY good time. Planning another trip for seconds...

@big9indic, that's the way to blacken and introduce them to the power of the dark side where there is no turning back once they get the dope dick and made a dope fiend. Love how @KareBare said she is rushing back for seconds, love to hear and see the real meet up stories. :blackgreedy: :blackheart: :exciting:

Back