My story is long but I try and add every detail in! Gets good well was for me ;)

I was At the mall with my self and Went into a couple store long story short I bump into this black guy he always gives me discounts on the clothes I'm thinking he was Gay.... boy i was wrong....

So im checking out my clothes and like I said he's talking to me and checking me out always telling me I look good I pay no attention I tell him thank you and he always told me my boyfriend must be a lucky guy I said yes he is, he was very persistent on complementing me made me feel good. So before I leave I stop in the food court to get something to eat and as I'm sitting down he comes up to me and says mind if I sit a Minute I kind of looked confused but I said sure, he said look I'm going to be honest here I know u have a boyfriend and everything but maybe we can hang out or whatever you want to do can I get your number Imediately said no he said I understand.... look I'll leave you my number here. So he gave me his number and walked away from the table saying sorry. So later on that night felt Bad so I texted him and said this...

Hey rob,
It's K from the Mall listen i don't want you to think I'm a bitch I'm sorry I was rude earlier

He replies no problem I understand. So we are talking, and I said to him I feel bad even texting you because I have a boyfriend he assured me he wasn't going to say anything to anyone. So he's asking me what I was doing I said nothing he texted me and told me thy had a sale going on and he could get me 50% off with his discount. So of course I went lol. I only got a couple things and So we got talking and said hey I'm closing in a couple mins wait around I'll give u a member card so u can get 15% off all the time I said okay awesome. So I waited outside he gave me the card I said u didn't have to do that he told me don't worry about it so he's like damn You got a fat ass. I laughed and said yeah it's nice lol he said I couldn't even imagine what it look like on my Fat dick, I laughed but caught off gaurd and said excuse me?? He said I'm sorry I'm being honest here. So I handed him the card back and said I'm done well I'm walking to the car and he send me a Photo and His him crotching down with his cock out and the a common that doesn't fit! my eyes Opened Huge and laughed couldn't stop looking at it I texted back and said "Fake as *******" he said yeah right come see for your self

This is where it gets Bad for me haha....

So he said I'm parked next to the steps so I drive over to him and he's in his car I walked up and he said get in I told him no way haha he pulled out his cock Soft and it was 3 to 4x way bigger then my boyfriend so I laughed and said Holy ******* he's like touch it come on already sissy so I grabbed it he's telling me yeah How u like that I'm biting my lip and said I can't I stop and walk back to the car he gets out and says look around no one is here let me see Your ass or something come on I know you want this big thing or else you wouldn't of touched so we are next to my car he pulls his cock through his jeans and gives and says suck it so I laugh and look at it and Licked it a couple times and Jerked it and he said come on baby Give me some work. So still on my knees I began to really work his cock good. I was gagging and spitting all over it and it just kept getting bigger and bigger "no lie" it was as long as my forearm and just as thick it not thicker. He laughed and said damn your good now now let me fuck that Pussy. So he Took my pants off I said here in the parking lot?? He said shh just let me see something so he slipping my g string to the side and Wedged his Cock slowly in my Pussy I gasped as he kept taking it out and slowly going deeper each time he could only get it mid way. My fave was red trying not to be loud or scream his cock was stretching my Pussy I could feel him opening it. He said I'm gonna get this dick all in you I said You ca.... before I could even say Can't He was deep inside me. My eyes rolling moaning saying fuck he covered my mouth and whispered I'm gonna Ruin your little pussy now princess. He covered my mouth and grabbed throat and began fucking me deep and Hard my Pussy was so fucking wet for him. Me Having convo with him......Him Yeah baby take daddy's fat dick inside your pretty little ruined Pussy u like that don't you! Yes Oh my god "letting out moans" Yeah tell me you like you like this Dick! I like this dick! Oh gawd fuck Your deep baby! Yeah i know you like This black dick! So he flipped me around and layed me on my back on The car Hood Fucking me missionary and he picked my lower back up Fucking me in the air basicly saying..... Am I bigger then your boyfriend baby??? Yes! Say it Princess say I'm bigger then your boyfriend.... your.... ugh! Fuck.... your! Bigger then Him Fuck Fuck!!! Hahaha good girl. Someone was walking to their car ( go figure) we stoped stood up im sure no one could see us It was a dark Parking lot lights where out and his guy parked under the lights so we are Naked from pants down as I'm watching this guy putting his stuff in his car, rob slips his Cock in my Pussy front behind put his hand over my mouth again and fucks me again I want to scream it was feeling so good he was going slow and deep and kept whispering in my ear I'm deep in that pussy aren't I baby. My eyes watering and his hand still over my mouth I nod my head up and down he keeps fucking me now faster and faster till the point where I'm going to pass out he says Turn around baby here!!! I get on my knees and let him cum all over my face and mouth with my tounge Out! I grab his Cock from the base and suck his tip! And Then slid my hand all the way up to the Top of his cock. He laughed and shook and said haha damn. We both laughed I got cleaned up and I got in my car and I started driving away back to the house I got a text message and said that was fun let me know when your down to Try me and my Buddy out If you want..........

Stay Tuned for What happens
Please tell us more stories!

Back