Fucked me good part 2

So last off I met up with The guy in the mall and we fucked Like animals outside the mall parking lot... haha I know it's a total skank move..... so he texted me saying to come over his Apartment To hang out..... so I did
Nothing skank about that lol I have fucked women ALL over my city - parking lots, behind schools, at work :devil: .... alleys,bathroom at clubs, back of car, downtown park, dept store dressing rooms, mini-golf course lol Basically wherever a BBC wants to bend you over is the Perfect Spot!

So last off I met up with The guy in the mall and we fucked Like animals outside the mall parking lot... haha I know it's a total skank move..... so he texted me saying to come over his Apartment To hang out..... so I did

So a couple weeks go by and rob texted me non Stop about how good I sucked his dick and how I took his big dick. I told him I feel bad because of my boyfriend I can't continue with things he said hey listen why don't you come by my place for a little It's only right down the street from the mall, I said didn't you hear me I can't do this haha he sent me a sad face and said please just come over and we can cut ties if u want. Fine I said. I waitied till he got off work Later that night I drive over looked like complex building so I got buzzed in went upstairs to his place! So I got there he opened the door up and said hey come on in. So he said want anything to ******* I said no I shouldn't even be here lol remember he said yeah i know! He told me to get comfortable and relax so I did and he said you can Get into something like maybe umm your underwear and Thong haha. So I laughed and said oh is that so he said yes as he pulled me closer his hand going down my pants to my clit and gives it a rub and whispers go head! I bite my lip and he said go haha. So I go to the bathroom to get changed as I'm in here he said hey I'll be right back! I'm running to pick my buddy up! I won't be long! I said okay hurry I don't have all night! So he leaves 2 mins goes by I hear the door open and a Older Gentleman walks through the door I'm in my Bra and Thong and said Haha I'm so sorry I said it's okay he said i guess your waiting here for my nephew. I said yeah he said he would be back soon. So I'm in the bed room waiting for him to get back only been 10 mins or so worried my boyfriend would call or what not I was going to leave shortly. I'm laying here watching Tv his uncle uses the bathroom that's in robs room I guess you can say and left the door cracked open. I hear him talking to him self saying damn it I can't get it, i of course ask if everything is okay? He said if you don't mind can you give me a Hand lifting this up!

THINGS Got Crazy......

So I opened the bathroom door and His back towards me I asked you okay? He turned around with his Cock swinging around and said Can you help me baby. HE WAS I mean I can't even say it looked so fake! This was no Doubt 12 inch of pure Fat meat! He said now That your here and pushed my head down I didn't care I grabbed it with both hands and said this isn't going to work! He said just Suck it girl And let's go from there! I said that no it's not going in my Pussy and I can't even fit it in my mouth! So we got out of the bathroom he layed down legs over the bed holding his Cock up he and taunting me "come here kitty " and laughed! I was nervous! I looked him in his eyes and began to stroke his cock with both hands and lick and suck his top of his Cock! This thing is so Fucking good Ohhh "Gagging" Fuck! Your making my little white Pussy wet you like that! Hmmm you like when My pretty mouth is around your fat cock don't you! He squinting and Breathing hard. Bring your white ass up here so I got on top 69 and He began to eat my pussy so good I lost track of where I was at! He kept eating me out untill I shakes and cam and he still had his mouth on my clit sucking and licking it! I was going nuts I stroked and sucked his cock up and down Faster and harder! He said now it's my turn! He made me stop flipping me over to my back! I said it's not going to fit! Your way to big! He said let's try it baby. So his cock all wet from my spit Starting to Go slowly inside my Pussy! I could feel it stretch so Bad! I said it's not going to fit! He kept doing it and kept getting it in A little more and more he was not even half way in and my Jaw was wide open looking at him. Him looking back saying hmmmm you like This don't you, I'm going to burry my load right in your Pussy after I destroy it! So he keeps doing it and doing it as it hurts but feels so good! I got a text from him and it said Stoping for food and gas be back sorry! I didn't respond back as my eyes rolling to the back of my head he takes my legs and pins them back to my arms. He said now I can go deeper lol so he did me just saying Fuck a thousand times and You feel so Fucking good! I'm Screaming to him... YOUR BIG FUCKING cock FEELS SO GOOD INSIDE ME! Your Awhhh Ohhh!! Don't you Stoooooooop! (Pounding me Now balls Fucking deep) his balls clapping against my asshole! He's like yeah you like that N***A dick don't you butch!!! YES!!!! Yes!!!! Fuck don't stop!!!! He keeps going Destroying my Pussy! He fucks me Faster and faster and Harder and Hard and His hands gripping my Waist now! I can't catch a breath my face is red! I'm trying to Hold on the the bed! He let's a loud grunt out! And Starts coming inside me! Still pumping me with his load! He kept going for a couple seconds and stoped and got off me! He got up I couldn't even fucking move! He said now that's what I said a nice white Slut! His cock was still dripping out Cum my Pussy was oozing out his Batter and was throbbing! He quickly got changed and said He let my Nephew know I was here dropping off some Mail would ya? I just shook my head Up and down not saying a word. He left I got up light headed went to the bathroom and said to rob I'm leaving and by the way your uncle stopped by. Rob never texted me and I never texted him after that night! I doubt he know it happens but I will never forget. And either will my poor pussy
Your a beautiful woman that is my dream wife!!

Back