Fucked hubby last night

beenblackened

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Hubby bought me a new outfit last night which I will put pics up later. But last night I wanted to have some fun with hubby and I ended up fucking him in the ass with my anal beads and he loved it and so did I :). I made him my bitch with those things getting 5 of them up in there and then pulled them out so fast he shot a load all over me! Now he want to try my black dildo :eek:. What have I created :devil:. Thoughts on this?

Hubby bought me a new outfit last night which I will put pics up later. But last night I wanted to have some fun with hubby and I ended up fucking him in the ass with my anal beads and he loved it and so did I :). I made him my bitch with those things getting 5 of them up in there and then pulled them out so fast he shot a load all over me! Now he want to try my black dildo :eek:. What have I created :devil:. Thoughts on this?
Its called Pegging and its not that uncommon for wives with submissive cuckhold husbands

it is all fun love and respect, he enjoys you enjoy everyone happy

full

Back