Fucked a black shemale!

She (or is it he?) was gorgeous. Beautiful tits, sexy slender figure, and a glorious 9 inch black cock. Both me and hubby couldn't resist. We worshiped her cock, She fucked both of our asses, took his dick in hers while I sucked her off.

Then came the DP. Her in my pussy, with her beautiful tits swaying in my face, him in my ass. I came so hard, I convulsed and blacked out.

Next, She fucked his ass while I sucked his cock until he came in my mouth. Then I shared his nut with her, and she spit it into his mouth! I about died.

Finally, we sucked her off until she came in our mouths.

This was by far the kinkiest thing I have ever, EVER done.

She (or is it he?) was gorgeous. Beautiful tits, sexy slender figure, and a glorious 9 inch black cock. Both me and hubby couldn't resist. We worshiped her cock, She fucked both of our asses, took his dick in hers while I sucked her off.

Then came the DP. Her in my pussy, with her beautiful tits swaying in my face, him in my ass. I came so hard, I convulsed and blacked out.

Next, She fucked his ass while I sucked his cock until he came in my mouth. Then I shared his nut with her, and she spit it into his mouth! I about died.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    52.6 KB · Views: 156

THIS IS SO HHHOOOTTT!!!!!!!!

So hot!!!❤️❤️❤️

Ella (¿o es él?) era preciosa. Hermosas tetas, figura esbelta sexy y una gloriosa polla negra de 9 pulgadas. Tanto mi esposo como yo no pudimos resistirnos. Adoramos su polla, ella nos folló a ambos culos, tomó su polla en la de ella mientras yo se la chupaba.

Luego vino la DP. Ella en mi coño, con sus hermosas tetas balanceándose en mi cara, él en mi culo. Me vine tan fuerte que convulsioné y me desmayé.

A continuación, le folló el culo mientras yo le chupaba la polla hasta que se corrió en mi boca. ¡Luego compartí su nuez con ella y ella se la escupió en la boca! Yo casi morí.

Finalmente, la mamamos hasta que se corrió en nuestras bocas.

Esta fue, con mucho, la cosa más pervertida que he hecho en mi vida.
Siii nos encantan las mujeres trans ya hemos hecho varias experiencias con ellas pero solo con 3

Back