Fuck You White Boi!

love it. :) , its viciously uncaring to betas and so sexy - . . . . . . . . . . . .for the non-b2w white guys, this must be deeply troubling. - which is fun and sexy. . . . . . .the b2w whiteboys love it though. which in some aspects is a shame. the 'acceptance' by b2w whiteboys, . . . it takes away some of the Mean Girl thrill. teasing them and piercing their denial of their sexual insecurities and racial fears. . . . . . . . . i like when betas try to compete, think they are Alpha, think they have a shot. that makes it so much more rewarding to be a Mean Girl, race-traitrix, Humiliatrix, and an unattainable genetic-trophy :) . . . . white betas who have given in , are denying us the joy of crushing their balls and fanning their genetic horrors.
We have no choice but to give up what can we do about it??? All of the white women in today's society just love to crush our tiny white balls and rub our noses in the fact that Black men are superior all around!!!

994_1000.jpg
I so would love to suck that cum out of that cock.. what a treat

can I at least clean you both up after he fucks you?

No! Fuck you White Boi! Means just that! You get nothing! If you're lucky you get to watch and jerk off! If you're not so lucky she'll put your little cock in a cage! Then make you watch and get so close to cum swapping with you that your little dick gets bruised by the cage, but she swallows in the end! OMG!!!!!! :help:

Back