Fuck my tight blonde girlfriend?

So I want to share the story when my girlfriend got her first BBC the other day. Just to remind you of how she looks and how slutty her body is I start with some other pics of her:
View attachment 390683View attachment 390713

We're on vacation in a big city. We stay at this really nice hotel in a big room. She's been fucking her black dildo more freqently the last days and I can tell she really wants a big black cock inside of her. Now. I know she's been viewing this webpage and that it makes her so horny seeing all these big black cocks. I actually think it might even have speed up the process a bit. Anyway, we decide to go out to a club and try to get her a BBC so she starts to prepare for the night out. She jumps into the shower and shaves her pussy so it's completely bald. Then she asks me if I want to put my little dick in her pussy one last time. Before it's gonna be all stretched and used. She says she's just offering this to me to be nice and that I can't cum inside her. She gets on top of me and my dick slides into her tight pussy. It's already wet. More than usual. She doesn't moan or even make a sound. Instead she starts putting make up on. She smiles at me and tells me that she wanna look nice for all the black guys. I try to make her react to the fact that I'm inside her but she's fully concentrated on making herself more beautiful. And slutty. "Very good honey", she says in an almost patronizing tone. "Remember that you can't cum in my pussy". I'm close so I pull out my dick and start jerking off. She hardly notices. I spray my cum all over myself. "I'm alomsot ready, I just need to put on some jewelry", she says. This is what she put on:
View attachment 390696

I could also tell she had already decided which panties to wear that night (this is an older pic):
View attachment 390697

... and dress:
View attachment 390698

We spend a couple of hours in the club dancing, drinking and just walking around. She gets many glances and I can tell she likes it. I can also tell by the ways she moves and dances that she is really up for it. We pass through the dance floor towards the stage when all off a sudden this black guy grabs her around her waist just in front of me. He pulls her hard close to him. Even if I knew what was going on inside her head I was surprised to see that she didn't try to escape. Instead, in a matter of seconds, she leans her head backwards on his shoulder. His hands are already all over her, inside her dress squeezing her tits (she wore no bra as you probably could tell from the pic). Her arms are kind of around his neck, backwards. Because of the loud music I can't hear but I can tell from the look on her face thats she's moaning out load. He kisses her neck from behind keeping one hand at her tit while the other hand is searching its way down between her legs. The whole thing is still quite discreet but his hand are now firmly placed on her pussy and his finger, or fingers, are now inside her. I can't say for sure but judging from the look of her face there's no doubt. These are the only pics a managed to shoot (with my phone):
View attachment 390705View attachment 390712

This goes on for a few minutes and I'm so turned on that I almost faint. The guy's friends has now started to form kind of a circle around the two and they watch with big interest. I don't blame them becasue my girl are really putting on a show. It's now easy to tell that he's fingering her thoroughly and that she enjoys every second of it. Her short dress has now slided up her legs and all of the other can see a big part of her tiny slutty panties. Then all of a sudden he pulls the top part of the dress to the side exposing her breast to his friends. She doesn't seem to care. With his other hand he pulls up the skirt almost above her waist. His friends are now standing in front of her on the dancefloor. As if this wasn't enough he pulls her tiny panties to the side exposing my baby's pussy to them. I can't believe this! One of them walks up to her and start making out with her. The first guy has now put his hand between her legs from behind. She's moving her ass and hips in a way that tells you thats she let's him finger fuck her hard. The other guy has now one hand around her neck, still making out with her, and the other hand between her legs too. They both have their fingers inside her! Is he fingering her ass or are they both in her pussy?? And all of the other guys can see when she gets the treatment of a whore. I don't know for how long but this goes on for a while....

In the end it was obvious though. He wanted her for himself. As you can understand I had not gotten the chance to talk to her at all during this but when they finally took a break to ******* some more she told me to wait for him and her in the lobby. When the both of them finally got there (god know what went down during this time) I was so excited I could not think straight. The three of us went back to our hotel room

Back in the room he starts to undress her immediately. She looks so sexy with a black guy all over her tight body. In an instant she totally naked. He forces her down on her knees and starts to fuck her mouth hard. I kneel behind her and feel her pussy with my finger. It's incredibly wet. He tells me to hold her head still while he fucks her mouth and I obey. His cock are in places down her throat that I have never been. He suddenly turns her over and put her on her back on the bed. He starts licking her pussy. She moans loudly. He sucks her clit hard. She's in heaven
View attachment 390717

He drops his pants and lets his big black cock out in the open. I'm not sure whether she got to see it before he pressed it hard into her. He must be more than twice the size of me. She moans, almost screams like she was surprised by his size. He fucks her hard. Like a slut. He tells her she's a whore. She's not able to answer. She moans in a way I have never heard before. She starts to caress her pussy and clit
View attachment 390718

It's very intense. He fucks her harder and harder. I can tell he is very turned on by her body and the way she sounds when he pushes his BBC into places I will never reach. Harder
View attachment 390725

...and harder. Between the moans she tells me how much bigger and better he is. He smiles at me and tell me how tight her pussy is
View attachment 390722

...until he cums inside her. My baby is in extacy
View attachment 390731

He tells me to hand him a new condom. He gets to the other side of the bed and starts to fuck her mouth again. This time when she's on her back
View attachment 390732

She spread her legs for me as if she wants me to feel how wet she is. I push two fingers inside her soaking used pussy (I'm the third guy to have my fingers there this night remember). She loves this treatment. He presses his cock so far down her throat and at the same time he squeezes her nipples really hard. She's not able to make any loud sounds but considering that she's got his BBC down her throat it's remarkable that she still can make any sound at all
View attachment 390733

He stops for a short while and tells me he wants to fuck her ass. I look at her and she just nods. I can see on the expression of her face that she's wants it bad. She wants to be punished for being a whore the whole night. "He's so big, I think you need to lube his cock forst", she says to me. I go to the bathroom and anf fetch the lube that we brought for this exact purpose. She gets on all four and he stands directly behind her when I get back into the bedroom. He is rock hard. She arches her back to the maximum. He starts to press his big cock against my baby's asshole. Even then she can't help herself from moaning. He holds still and let me put the lube on his cock. He tells me to spread my girlfriends ass. I grab one cheek with each of my hands and spread ass much as I can. The tip of my fingers are almost inside her asshole. He pushes and in just one move he's deep inside her ass. It's hard to describe how she sounded but it was something I could not have imagined. He fucks her extremely hard. She's like a toy.
View attachment 390740

I move my hand from underneath her and push two fingers inside her pussy. Her juices are flowing and I can feel his cock from inside of her. I massage his cock through her soaking pussy. He starts to cum. I can feel him pumping inside her. He's done with her and leaves quickly. She's left exhausted on the bed. Used and stretched. Fucked like a real white slut. Humiliated in front of me by a real BBC for the first time.

I stick my dick in her pussy but she doesn't care. This might sound like a myth but her pussy feels so different. I cum almost in an instant. I wonder if she ever noticed... When it's just the two of us again back home I guess I'll have to get even more used to this sight in the future:
View attachment 390741

So, anyone else wanna fuck my tight blond girlfriend?
What a cool story! Your woman is beautiful and has a lovely fit body and perfect ass. Thanks for sharing!

Back