Ft Walton Beach FL BBC?

Fun4us921

Couple
From
IN, US
I have a hot blonde that wants to take a BBC.. You can't be a thug and looking for someone that can carry on a convo. She is in her early 30's and I get to watch you and her together on Skype.. so do not be shy on cam. I want her to get it long and deep. Must be local and who knows, could be a reg thing.

I have a hot blonde that wants to take a BBC.. You can't be a thug and looking for someone that can carry on a convo. She is in her early 30's and I get to watch you and her together on Skype.. so do not be shy on cam. I want her to get it long and deep. Must be local and who knows, could be a reg thing.
i will love to serve her well
where you want me for her ?

I have a hot blonde that wants to take a BBC.. You can't be a thug and looking for someone that can carry on a convo. She is in her early 30's and I get to watch you and her together on Skype.. so do not be shy on cam. I want her to get it long and deep. Must be local and who knows, could be a reg thing.[/QUOTE

My wife and I live in the ft Walton area in Niceville. We have a BBC that she enjoys that would love another. He is very talented, Nine inches and very thick. He can cum and be ready to go again in five minutes, he also has friends if she wants to be shared

Of only you guys was living in orlando..I could've come pound her ads while you watch

I have multiple degrees and I know how to speak and write proper English. I graduated from UWF and PJC. If that helps on wondering if I can carry on a conversation.

Back