Frustrated cuck wannabe

likumstik

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
I believe my slut wife is built for fucking, especially by well hung men. Yet, I can not get her to act upon our sexual fantasies and find a bull to play. I have told her many times I would do anything to see her being fucked by other men. I told her anyone! anytime! anywhere! anyhow! she likes. I have submitted to her many times letting her know I would clean her crotch anytime. Even mentioned her having sex with well hung black men. Benn going round and round for years. Just need a guy to help us get over the hump. Ive included a pic for you all to know what I mean. Let me know what you think of her, or if you can maybe help me somehow.

View attachment 98367 I believe my slut wife is built for fucking, especially by well hung men. Yet, I can not get her to act upon our sexual fantasies and find a bull to play. I have told her many times I would do anything to see her being fucked by other men. I told her anyone! anytime! anywhere! anyhow! she likes. I have submitted to her many times letting her know I would clean her crotch anytime. Even mentioned her having sex with well hung black men. Benn going round and round for years. Just need a guy to help us get over the hump. Ive included a pic for you all to know what I mean. Let me know what you think of her, or if you can maybe help me somehow.

Where in New Jersey?

Very nice hotwife and i agree she has the curves for more than one bull my wife was the same in the beggining but now is addicted best of luck hope you manage to get her over that final hurdle:bounce:

cant make her like them. But I have suggested that she might like the size of one inside her of course.

we are real. The problem is she only likes white men

So get her started cuckolding you with white men. Once she experiences enjoying sex with other men, it may be easier to get her to consider trying it with a black man.

You need to remember that even though this is YOUR fantasy, it is HER body and she is the one who must truly enjoy having sex with others. You need to put her pleasure and enjoyment as your first priority and then, if it works out, you may get to enjoy having your fantasy fulfilled.

Probably got to do with where she was raised....
May well be the case here with this woman.

But, my wife lived all over the world growing up and experienced many cultures yet it seems as though, to her, a black guy is just another guy. And yes, her background includes being around people of African descent.

View attachment 98367 I believe my slut wife is built for fucking, especially by well hung men. Yet, I can not get her to act upon our sexual fantasies and find a bull to play. I have told her many times I would do anything to see her being fucked by other men. I told her anyone! anytime! anywhere! anyhow! she likes. I have submitted to her many times letting her know I would clean her crotch anytime. Even mentioned her having sex with well hung black men. Benn going round and round for years. Just need a guy to help us get over the hump. Ive included a pic for you all to know what I mean. Let me know what you think of her, or if you can maybe help me somehow.
Oh yeah she can get it !!!!!!

Yes, we are trying to do it with a white guy 1st. cant even find one worth while though.

Back