From the South

Hi Im recently divorced 48 yr old WM. My wife was a sexy blond 38dd wasp waist and booty galore. I knew she gave her cherry to an older black man that worked for her ******* when she was 13. Really he took it. As it should be. He trained her well until she left for college and met me. I didnt know she had the hots for bbc. I was working overseas for years and she was having a blast with bbc every day and night. She filed for divorce listing other reasons. Only now has she told me the whole truth. I was doing cleanup behind hundreds of BM the whole 20 plus years. I find it a great turnon even now. Ive begged her to move back in. Maybe. If not Ill find another sexy blond White girl thats into bbc and lay back enjoying whatever cums my way. I truly admire BM and love the way the White chicks get into servicing them. Im also happy to have contributed pure white meat and financial support to those guys who graciously sent me dessert every day. Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi Im recently divorced 48 yr old WM. My wife was a sexy blond 38dd wasp waist and booty galore. I knew she gave her cherry to an older black man that worked fir her ******* when she was 13. Really he took it. As it should be. He trained her well until she left fir college and met me. I didnt know she had the hits for bbc. I was working overseas for years and she was having a blast with bbc every day and night. She filed for divorce listing other reasons. Only now has she tild me the truth. I was doing cleanup behind hundreds of BM the whole 20 plus yearsand didnt know ot. I gind it a great turnon even niw. Ive begged her to move back in. Maybe. If not Ill find another sexy blind White girl thats into bbc and lsy back enjoying whatever cums my way. I truly admire BM and love the way the White chicks get into servicing them. Im also happy to have contributed pure white meat and financial support to those guys who graciously sent me dessert every day. Cheers!
Where can I find her?

Hi. You would enjoy each other Im sure. The Ex has her own home in Selma but is currently taking care of my families farm not far away. Im not at home now. We still get along fine but theres no more sexual relationship. Shes a CPA and has always did the bookwork etc.
Shes a hotty is is freaky crazy in bed for BM. If you wanna hookup when I return Ill help you out. Be a damn shame not to get in sftdr the fact hahaha. She weaned me off the pussy gradually turning me into her otal pleasure toy. I seldom got penetration rights anyway. I Her bbc give her instructions on that. Its a bbc world! Enjoy it man.

Hi. You would enjoy each other Im sure. The Ex has her own home in Selma but is currently taking care of my families farm not far away. Im not at home now. We still get along fine but theres no more sexual relationship. Shes a CPA and has always did the bookwork etc.
Shes a hotty is is freaky crazy in bed for BM. If you wanna hookup when I return Ill help you out. Be a damn shame not to get in sftdr the fact hahaha. She weaned me off the pussy gradually turning me into her otal pleasure toy. I seldom got penetration rights anyway. I Her bbc give her instructions on that. Its a bbc world! Enjoy it man.
She weaned you off the pussy, just as it should be.

Yes I know that now. She told me several of her men friends told her that White hubbys were not allowed to penetrate. Only do oral duties AFTER they finished. I enjoyed it immensely and would love to be able to return to that under her conditions of course. I didnt realize how lucky I was.
Cheers!

Back