From the Bulls' Perspective

vahtcpl

Couple
From
VA, US
We see cuckolding – particularly interracial cuckolding – as a “sex positive” means of ensuring that a wife or girlfriend is fully satisfied. We’re not interested in bulls running our lives, though we enjoy them running the bedroom. That said, we’d like to ask the bulls a couple of questions:
  1. How old are the couples you’ve been with?
  2. What have most of the husbands done while you’ve been with the wives?
  3. Have your experiences been low-key or more about domming the wife and/or the husband?
Thanks for your honest insights!

We see cuckolding – particularly interracial cuckolding – as a “sex positive” means of ensuring that a wife or girlfriend is fully satisfied. We’re not interested in bulls running our lives, though we enjoy them running the bedroom. That said, we’d like to ask the bulls a couple of questions:
  1. How old are the couples you’ve been with?
  2. What have most of the husbands done while you’ve been with the wives?
  3. Have your experiences been low-key or more about domming the wife and/or the husband?
Thanks for your honest insights!

1) in their 40's andearly 50's
2) watched, taken pictures
3) low-key, not into the domination stuff

1) usually late 30's to late 40's with a few outliers
2) early days I was only comfortable with him watching, or me taking her out and returning her later
3) Now days I'm pretty hardcore and get off on the power. I'll let a cuck just watch the first time, because new pussy is always worth some sacrifice. After that, if he's going to be in the room his going to show me and especially her that I'm the man in the room.

30s to early 50s
Hubby watches, jerk off, take pics, clean
Low key mostly but I've dominated some couples more aggressively.

Saturday night's couple are early 40s...he's a black cuck, she's his white hotwife

Next week's couple mid 30s white. Hubby has micropenis

Black cuck, that's quite unique.

Have not had the pleasure to be with a couple but I am looking to meet mature couples only. I want my first experience to be with a mature, intelligent, respectful and experienced couple, 40s, 50s or 60s.

Back