From The Back

My wife said after her first affair with a black guy that this became her favorite position. I knew when she told me that he drilled her hard from behind!

I love seeing pretty white females on all fours, legs spread wide and getting that creamy white pussy pounded deep by a black guy. I also love seeing their white hands pinned helplessly behind their backs. It shows who is in control and who isn't, who is doing the using and who is getting used.

Oh Yeah, another thing I love to see when the black man has a pretty white wife in the doggy position is seeing both of his knees on the inside of her legs forsing her legs to spread wide apart giving him easy access to that sweet white pussy.

Oh well, since I am on a roll I will add one more like here. I have heard of some black guys claiming that they don't like to share their white pussy with her husband so they tell him to stay out of her so she will be fresh and past ready to fuck his black dick the next time he calls on her. Now that is red hot knowing that the black guy is getting white pussy from other white girls while he has married white females sitting at home not giving it up to their husbands but instead waiting for his black dick that is probably getting some white pussy right now. Gotta love that!!

There is nothing better than the look on these bitches faces as the mighty BBC is opening there tight white pussies up!

Back