From Southern Illinios...

From around the Marion, Illinois area.
I'm a well educated, middle-aged, better-than-average shape, white guy who likes to *watch* well hung black men have sex with white women.

For some reason just the thought of seeing a black man's cum oozing out of a white woman makes me rock hard. Lately I've been especially aroused about the prospect of "cleanup duty" on a well used, cum filled pussy. Looking for white couples (or single white women) who would get off on letting me watch and possibly clean them up afterwards. I'll have to psych myself up for that. Maybe this is a journey an experienced cuck couple can guide me on, or that a new cuck couple and I can experience and grow together. I don't have any desire to have sex with anyone's wife (other than make her cum from cleaning up...if I ever "get there" psychologically LOL). Yes I'm for real. I also have to be extremely discreet. Feel free to contact me!

Welcome to the site. I like your post. The fantasy that makes my cock the hardest is thinking about a hot blonde white female getting stretched out by a huge long thick black cock. I can almost orgasm just thinking about it. The other day i fantasized about one of my hot white female friends getting fucked by big black cock I was so aroused that I had precum coming out of my penis.

Back