From Chicago - New to this

curvygirl38g

Female
From
CA, US
I'm looking for a bbc for my first time. I have heard great things, but I always seem to be in a relationship so I have yet to explore. I've been hit on a lot by them but never had the courage to go through with it. Lately, I've been getting the itch more and more.

I'm 5'6 Brown Hair Brown eyes 38G 200lbs. I'm pretty laid back, but know how to step up when the moment arises.

I'm looking for a bbc for my first time. I have heard great things, but I always seem to be in a relationship so I have yet to explore. I've been hit on a lot by them but never had the courage to go through with it. Lately, I've been getting the itch more and more.

I'm 5'6 Brown Hair Brown eyes 38G 200lbs. I'm pretty laid back, but know how to step up when the moment arises.
Inbox me!

real nice curves luv

Back