Friendship Wanted 🖐🏿😈😭

I'm not one for friends with benefits. I am pretty white women, however I'm only commenting to let you know you were blessed, maybe a slight curse with that big boy! I hope the best on your endeavors..

I'm not one for friends with benefits. I am pretty white women, however I'm only commenting to let you know you were blessed, maybe a slight curse with that big boy! I hope the best on your endeavors..
Thank you, and for your response.

In a more detailed description. The fwb is not to be taken as if something can't start a relationship but however I find it to be a great way to get to know one other first and to see if we are compatible with each other.

Thank you, and for your response.

In a more detailed description. The fwb is not to be taken as if something can't start a relationship but however I find it to be a great way to get to know one other first and to see if we are compatible with each other.
Chemistry especially sexual is a big portion in a great relationship without a doubt. Just sometimes when things go wrong, you can lose a great friendship.

Chemistry especially sexual is a big portion in a great relationship without a doubt. Just sometimes when things go wrong, you can lose a great friendship.
Aye that's the risk that has to be taken , if people are looking for love.

Same as moving in and living together, that's the ultimate feat to see if yall are compatible.

When living in separate housing, everyone is on the behavior stage but in the same box, you get to see how the person is 24/7.

Aye that's the risk that has to be taken , if people are looking for love.

Same as moving in and living together, that's the ultimate feat to see if yall are compatible.

When living in separate housing, everyone is on the behavior stage but in the same box, you get to see how the person is 24/7.
Absolutely!

Back