friend told me about this

hi names amanda , i am 22 years old , i am a newbie to the interracial lifestyle , my friend who is on the site (female ) told me about blacktowhite and it peeked my interest , i send her pictures to put on this site and they got good comments ,so i decided to be adventurous and try my first black guy , i am a learner so i would enjoy good chats so i can ease into the lifestyle . i am not a skinny girl , i am a bbw who likes tattoos . i am willing to chat to anyone anywhere

Attachments

• amanda (15).jpg
    amanda (15).jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 262
  • amanda (14).jpg
    amanda (14).jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 255
  • amanda (23).jpg
    amanda (23).jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 253
  • 0 bytes · Views: 0
  • amanda (1).jpg
    amanda (1).jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 272
  • amanda (17).jpg
    amanda (17).jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 247
  • amanda (5).jpg
    amanda (5).jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 250
  • amanda (27).jpg
    amanda (27).jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 257
  • amanda (24).jpg
    amanda (24).jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 263
hi names amanda , i am 22 years old , i am a newbie to the interracial lifestyle , my friend who is on the site (female ) told me about blacktowhite and it peeked my interest , i send her pictures to put on this site and they got good comments ,so i decided to be adventurous and try my first black guy , i am a learner so i would enjoy good chats so i can ease into the lifestyle . i am not a skinny girl , i am a bbw who likes tattoos . i am willing to chat to anyone anywhere
Very nice pics. All look great

GOT DAMN, Hottie A-fucking-lert, I see you mama. And man do I like what I see, I mean whats not to like. A thick, pale Lily white redhead, big boobs, thick backend WOW you are the whole package Babygirl. I want to know if you prefer your ideal guy to be deep DARK Ebony toned, muscular and of course Hung for the real "BLACK" experience and the very stark, erotic contrast? If you do post me back Babydoll

you are fuckable

you are a very beautiful girl

You have just the right curves for this lifestyle. Feel free to message me if you want talk about your experiences or some of mine.

Daam your sexy as hell! Can I message you?

Back