Friday Night!

Well.... here it is a Friday night and I wish the best of luck to the black men out there in their pursuit of white wives (with, or without the husband's knowledge) and white pussy in general! Hopefully, there will be many white girls giving it up to the black man tonight and hopefully a good majority of them will be having their first experience with black dick. And.... perhaps there may even be a few that are completely virgin, never having had any dick and having black dick as their first!

I look forward to many Friday's from now, as the steps are being taken to lead my Latina wife into bed with a black man. It is a slow process, but I believe the slow steps will lead to the best results.

As stated in another post, I was able to purchase a "Mr. Markus" black dildo and have had the pleasure of using it on Laurita. She loved every inch of it and was able to derive multiple orgasms by the use of it all the while I kissed her neck and ears, while I whispered sexy thoughts to her about how she loved the black cock in her and how much she would enjoy making love to a black man. Her pouts of, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" were wonderful to hear. To hear my wife confess at her most vulnerable time was absolutely wonderful!

So.... I have now taken the next step and have made contact with a black man from these Forums. After a little bit of talk, I sent some pictures of my pretty wife to him. No response as of yet, but it is a giant leap for me to send pictures of my wife to a man I barely know.

With time, I am hoping that a meeting can be arranged.

I am really liking the idea of "prepping" my wife for the idea, but allowing the black man to seduce her. This gives Laurita the ability to be seduced by her own lust and does not coerce / ******* her upon a man that she isn't interested in. In addition, it gives the black man the ability to have the "thrill of the chase" and ensures that he is gonna hafta be on his game. I mean, I am practically handing my wife's pussy to him, but it is okay to make him work for it a little, isn't it?

After some more chatting between me and the black man, I would like to make arrangements that we meet at a public establishment like a bar, dance club, or billiard room..... with a nice hotel room pre-reserved.

I LOVE the idea of watching him teach my wife how to play pool, standing behind her with his arms around her waist, teaching her how to hold the pool stick and how to manipulate the balls into their respective pockets. I can imagine him whispering into my wife's ear on how to shoot and aim. I love the thought of watching my wife slowly become seduced and lusting as the warmth of his body and hands are so near to her. The thought of seeing my wife "in heat" and ready.... her glossy brown eyes, her swollen, kissable lips and maybe just a little bit of natural blushing.

Or, perhaps in a dance club situation..... where he is able to get close to her, and be behind her in able that he can grind into her rear end.

Any other thought scenarios would be greatly appreciated.

I am learning a lot from this site and looking forward to updating frequently as the time progresses. Also look forward to any comments, or suggestions as.

Thank you in advance!

Hopefully you will soon find some lucky black guy who will be her first... With all the women I've chatted with in the past, I've always recommended a few most important rules to make sure her first will be everything she is looking for...
I'm sure there are a lot more that others can recommend also but these are the basic few that I always suggest.. I call it the Three R's...1. Right place. 2. Right time. 3. Right MAN

The right place is important for her to be in a place where she will feel comfortable and in a safe environment.. The right time is also important knowing that she has positively thought it out and is ready to experience something different and ready to fulfill her black desires.. And last but not least, the RIGHT man is most important knowing you have done your homework in knowing who he is in some way...

I could add a lot more examples to my 3 R's but I think everyone gets the picture. Again, all of this is in reference to someone's first time with a black guy and if they follow these basic rules, it's a pretty good chance she will find it one of the most exciting sexual experiences of her lifetime... It worked for me, and all who I've talked to in the past...

Laurita and I were chatting the other day and she asked this profound question: "Why bother going on those Forums, when I or we can go to anyplace and I can pick and choose the man I want to be with?"

I was slightly stammered as to what to reply with! Smart assed woman! :-D

Anyway.... one thing she is worried about is that she may fall in love, or enjoy it too much and may want to continue relations with the same man, or continuing to keep having more encounters. I had indicated that that is where the Forum would be a great place to meet a guy, because it would be a distant, one-night stand relationship. And then she reverted back to the thought that though it might be a one-night stand and long distance..... she might enjoy it s much that she would continue seeking other opportunities locally.

So.... progress is moving forward and she has indicated that she desires to go through with it. We have role played a scenario and she was so hot, it was unbelievable. Hmmmm, nice!

Will keep you all updated.

If you sent a black guy from this website pics of your wife and he hasn't got back to you then something is wrong. Forget about concentrating on ONE guy. There is a good chance that he is a fake anyway. Chat with as many guys as you can and make sure your wife talks with them on the phone at least once before you meet to make sure they are real. One guy will stand out from the rest. Real black men will want to chat with her to make sure you are real too. If they dont want to talk to her on the phone then something is wrong!

Yeah.... I did find it to be rather peculiar that this man was on-line numerous times and after sending the pics of my wife, he never comes on-line and hasn't responded to any return e-mails. Will definitely keep an open mind to things and play it slowly.

Hopefully you will soon find some lucky black guy who will be her first... With all the women I've chatted with in the past, I've always recommended a few most important rules to make sure her first will be everything she is looking for...
I'm sure there are a lot more that others can recommend also but these are the basic few that I always suggest.. I call it the Three R's...1. Right place. 2. Right time. 3. Right MAN

The right place is important for her to be in a place where she will feel comfortable and in a safe environment.. The right time is also important knowing that she has positively thought it out and is ready to experience something different and ready to fulfill her black desires.. And last but not least, the RIGHT man is most important knowing you have done your homework in knowing who he is in some way...

I could add a lot more examples to my 3 R's but I think everyone gets the picture. Again, all of this is in reference to someone's first time with a black guy and if they follow these basic rules, it's a pretty good chance she will find it one of the most exciting sexual experiences of her lifetime... It worked for me, and all who I've talked to in the past...

You're exactly right!

I'm finding that the right time is the most important aspect of your "Three R's" equation.

If she isn't ready and the timing isn't right, my wife isn't going to be bedded by another man. Or, perhaps she might - but the experience won't be favorable / as favorable for her.

Instead of me keep "forsing" the issue and thoughts upon her, I have started to keep track of her cycles of receptiveness. These are those times that she is most horny, most desirous and most willing to talk dirty, play dirty and be dirty. These are the times that she'll call herself a slut and ask me to "Treat me like the whore you want me to be."

So.... with the right timing of her cycle, I am going to take her out on a special date, beginning with a nice dinner, some soft music and a Hotel arranged. Then, I'll take her to the Hotel room and let her feel all giddy and desirous. But, instead of making love to her like she would want me to, I will withhold and let her know that we're going to go dancing first.

With the right timing, I am hoping that the right dance club (right place) will produce the right man who is perceptive enough to see my wife in her aura of light and be responsive enough to seduce her, with full knowledge that he will be taking my wife to bed for the evening.

One step at a time.

On one other thought, I know she lusts at the thoughts of being with another man. However, each time I have tried to lead her to the path.... she objects. In my pursuit to see her with another man, I have done a fairly good job at overcoming her particular objections, but still find an unwillingness for her to proceed.

Thus, I am wondering if her true objection may be hidden in the idea that she may not want me to be there. She may want some private time, with him, without me being an interference. She may want him to make love to her like she's never been made love to. And, she may not want me to see her loving and lusting over every inch of his body.

Laurita and I were chatting the other day and she asked this profound question: "Why bother going on those Forums, when I or we can go to anyplace and I can pick and choose the man I want to be with?"

I was slightly stammered as to what to reply with! Smart assed woman! :-D

Anyway.... one thing she is worried about is that she may fall in love, or enjoy it too much and may want to continue relations with the same man, or continuing to keep having more encounters. I had indicated that that is where the Forum would be a great place to meet a guy, because it would be a distant, one-night stand relationship. And then she reverted back to the thought that though it might be a one-night stand and long distance..... she might enjoy it s much that she would continue seeking other opportunities locally.

So.... progress is moving forward and she has indicated that she desires to go through with it. We have role played a scenario and she was so hot, it was unbelievable. Hmmmm, nice!

Will keep you all updated.
She's RIGHT

Back