Friday night: whose wives are out on dates?

EDcrheatme

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
I'll start. Got in shower with her to scrub her back; got a hard-on. Asked for BJ but was turned down. Sigh. Anyway, she dressed up nice. I opened the door for her BBC date. He is polite, shook my hand before kissing wife. A real gentleman. We get along well. I told him he was free to keep her overnight but he has morning plans and so said he'd drop her off later.
So, who are the other cucks whose wives are out on dates tonight? What will you be doing while she is gone?

No one?
Oh, well. To complete the story, BBC returned her about 2 am Saturday. She was very sore and hurt, needed all weekend to recover. I know this is a fantasy site, but I was frankly resentful that she was unavailable to me after the loving she got from his BBC. She had a great time, but my sloppy seconds were unpleasant for her as tight as she was.
Any other cucks have that problem? I like tight wife pussy, but not to where even I hurt her.

No one?
Oh, well. To complete the story, BBC returned her about 2 am Saturday. She was very sore and hurt, needed all weekend to recover. I know this is a fantasy site, but I was frankly resentful that she was unavailable to me after the loving she got from his BBC. She had a great time, but my sloppy seconds were unpleasant for her as tight as she was.
Any other cucks have that problem? I like tight wife pussy, but not to where even I hurt her.
Hmmmm that sounds pretty unfair. You shouldn't be getting the short end of the stick like that. :-(

Sigh. We talked about it. Had amazing sex today (but yes, her BBC dildo had to be used, and her BF had to get a photo). Not a major problem. But, I'd like to hear from "cucks" (PM is fine) who occasionally feel like they are getting the "short end of the stick" (to borrow your phrase). This is a fine fetish, but us hubbies need a forum. Oh, wait, we have one: this one.

Sigh. We talked about it. Had amazing sex today (but yes, her BBC dildo had to be used, and her BF had to get a photo). Not a major problem. But, I'd like to hear from "cucks" (PM is fine) who occasionally feel like they are getting the "short end of the stick" (to borrow your phrase). This is a fine fetish, but us hubbies need a forum. Oh, wait, we have one: this one.
I guess, technically, I really shouldn't have commented, since I'm not a cuck, but I felt like I wanted to add my two cents. :)

Last edited:
Yes, I did. I wonder how many here really do this fetish/lifestyle vs fantasize about it? You are one who does this and can relate.

Tammy was out on a date last Friday night. This one happened to be a white guy she met at a party the previous Saturday and fucked 5 times there. Her date Friday started with me dropping her off at a nice restaurant for dinner. I met the other guy and shook his hand, then told them to have fun and I went to work. I drive a cab, so I was out driving most of the night. The guy lives over 100 miles away so they had a room at a hotel near the restaurant. She texted me that dinner was good and they were at the hotel and she gave me the room number. He was taking a quick shower before they got in bed.
I texted her at 6 am and asked what was the plan for the rest of the morning. She replied "Come here." I went to the hotel and headed up to their room. When I got about 12 feet from the door, I could hear the unmistakable sound of my wife getting fucked hard. I should have stood in the hall and listened a little longer because it was such a turn-on. I knocked and she let me in. While I undressed, she went back to fucking him. She sucked on me until he came, then I fucked her until I came. They had lost count, so he did a count of the remaining condoms and figured out that that was the 8th time he had cum. After I came, she started sucking on him again. He got hard enough, put another condom on and started fucking her again. He just couldn't stay hard enough for number 9, so they gave up.
We lay down for a while, with Tammy between me and him. They both fell asleep. A little bit later his alarm went off and he got up and got dressed. We fucked again while she described all the positions they did it in and all the things they had learned about each other. We picked up breakfast on the way home and slept until 3 in the afternoon.
Saturday night, I decided to take the whole evening off so we could go to a house party. About an hour after we got there, she got my attention that she and one of her favorite BBCs were going to go play. I went with them, just to watch. We found the only bedroom that you were allowed to close the door of unoccupied and went in. There was a sign stuck to the door about a 30-40 minute time limit. I did kiss her some while he was eating her and a couple of other times. He put a condom on his thick, curved cock and slipped inside. He gave it to her good for about 20 minutes. She asked him how he would feel about cumming inside her. He said, "Do you want me to cum inside you?" She said "Yes." He pulled out, had the condom off, and was back in really quickly. About 4 minutes later he filled her up. When he pulled out and got up to get dressed, she had me look at the cum pouring out of her. She asked if I wanted to lick it up. I ate her good for a while and licked up a lot of the cum. Since we were close to the time limit on the room and I had a couple of women I was hoping to fuck at the party, I didn't get sloppy seconds. We changed the sheets and they got dressed and we went back out into the rest of the party.
I didn't get to play with either of the women I was hoping to. Tammy felt bad about me striking out again so she wasn't in the mood to fuck anybody else. There was a guy she had been interested in earlier getting a blow job on the stairs from a different white woman. He looked at her and motioned for her to come over and join in. She just wasn't in the mood anymore.
We went home and had some great sex, then slept late Sunday.

Back