FRIDAY FUCKING

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I won't bore you with all the details but I'm a married, thirty year old women who became quite enamored with a hot black guy from work. One Friday after work we went for a ******* and instead of going home to my husband and family, we ended up in a hotel room where things got heavy very quickly. We started kissing and his hands were all over me.

As you can probably guess, I started to feel really horny. He rubbed my belly and sides. "You have a really pretty body, Stacy." My face felt hot, and I was still buzzing nicely. I told him thank you. "Let's take that bra off," he said, and reached under me, unhooking it. I didn't protest.

My breasts aren't very big, just an average B-cup, so his large hands easily covered them. Massaging them, making my nipples hard. I don't know how long he rubbed them, but it seemed like forever. He took his time, exploring every inch.

By now, I had gotten really wet, and he started to pull down my panties. But I hesitated. "I've never done this with anyone except my husband," I told him. "Do you want to?" he asked. Everything had felt so good and so right, and I was buzzing so much I whispered, "Okay."

He pulled my panties down my legs and stood up and took off his clothes. I opened my legs, and he gently rubbed my pussy at first with his finger. "Ah, good and wet." Then, as I looked down, I saw the size of his cock. It was so big, it scared me, and I started to close my legs, but he grabbed them under my knees and spread them wide. "Don't worry, baby. I've got to hit this now."

He pressed the tip of his cock against my hole and applied a little pressure and it slipped inside. I let out a little, "Ah," feeling pain as he pressed against my pussy opening. Again, by instinct I tried to close my legs, but he had them under firm control.

"Damn," he said. "This sweet, white pussy is so damn good." And he pushed. There was a sharp pain he slid a little more of his huge black cock inside of me. "Owww," I said, arching my back from the pain. Pushing in and pulling out, little by little he stretched me until his cock had fully disappeared inside of me. He held it there, as I clenched my teeth together getting used to it.

"Tight, white girl ain't gonna be so tight after tonight," he said. And then he started fucking me. After a little bit it started to feel really good. He had let go of my legs and was rubbing my clitoris, which kept me really wet for him. I let out sharp little gasps of "Ah. Ah," every time his big cock entered me.

His speed increased. I could feel him growing larger inside of me. Swelling and growing. Streatching me more and more as I buckled my knees, gasping frequently. Then he grabbed my hips and thrust hard deep inside of me and held it there. I felt his cock start pulsing and a sharp stabbing pain as he held it deep inside of me yelling, "Damn, yes! Breed that sweet, white, married pussy good!" The pulsing started to subside, and he finally pulled out and leaned over to kiss me.

I was stunned. "Did you? Did you just cum inside of me?"

"Fuck yeah, girl," he said. "You got some good pussy."

I just hoped I wouldn't get pregnant. I looked at the clock. It was late. I jumped up and said I had to get home. He said he wanted to me stay and do it again.

"I've got to get home. My husband is going to wonder what happened to me," I said, " but don't worry ... there's always next Friday."

a.jpg

I won't bore you with all the details but I'm a married, thirty year old women who became quite enamored with a hot black guy from work. One Friday after work we went for a ******* and instead of going home to my husband and family, we ended up in a hotel room where things got heavy very quickly. We started kissing and his hands were all over me.

As you can probably guess, I started to feel really horny. He rubbed my belly and sides. "You have a really pretty body, Stacy." My face felt hot, and I was still buzzing nicely. I told him thank you. "Let's take that bra off," he said, and reached under me, unhooking it. I didn't protest.

My breasts aren't very big, just an average B-cup, so his large hands easily covered them. Massaging them, making my nipples hard. I don't know how long he rubbed them, but it seemed like forever. He took his time, exploring every inch.

By now, I had gotten really wet, and he started to pull down my panties. But I hesitated. "I've never done this with anyone except my husband," I told him. "Do you want to?" he asked. Everything had felt so good and so right, and I was buzzing so much I whispered, "Okay."

He pulled my panties down my legs and stood up and took off his clothes. I opened my legs, and he gently rubbed my pussy at first with his finger. "Ah, good and wet." Then, as I looked down, I saw the size of his cock. It was so big, it scared me, and I started to close my legs, but he grabbed them under my knees and spread them wide. "Don't worry, baby. I've got to hit this now."

He pressed the tip of his cock against my hole and applied a little pressure and it slipped inside. I let out a little, "Ah," feeling pain as he pressed against my pussy opening. Again, by instinct I tried to close my legs, but he had them under firm control.

"Damn," he said. "This sweet, white pussy is so damn good." And he pushed. There was a sharp pain he slid a little more of his huge black cock inside of me. "Owww," I said, arching my back from the pain. Pushing in and pulling out, little by little he stretched me until his cock had fully disappeared inside of me. He held it there, as I clenched my teeth together getting used to it.

"Tight, white girl ain't gonna be so tight after tonight," he said. And then he started fucking me. After a little bit it started to feel really good. He had let go of my legs and was rubbing my clitoris, which kept me really wet for him. I let out sharp little gasps of "Ah. Ah," every time his big cock entered me.

His speed increased. I could feel him growing larger inside of me. Swelling and growing. Streatching me more and more as I buckled my knees, gasping frequently. Then he grabbed my hips and thrust hard deep inside of me and held it there. I felt his cock start pulsing and a sharp stabbing pain as he held it deep inside of me yelling, "Damn, yes! Breed that sweet, white, married pussy good!" The pulsing started to subside, and he finally pulled out and leaned over to kiss me.

I just hoped I wouldn't get pregnant. I looked at the clock. It was late. I jumped up and said I had to get home. He said he wanted to me stay and do it again.

"I've got to get home. My husband is going to wonder what happened to me," I said, " but don't worry ... there's always next Friday."

View attachment 11494

Just how i want my wife.

Reactions: Gus

View attachment 11494

Amazing how many married white girls repeat this same story everyday.

Hell yeah, as i said, it will happen for you, plan it.........negotiate........agree.........and hey before you know it you will never look back..............We"ve been into this lifestyle now 2years. Joint decision, great !

Back