french submissive mature for gang bang

frenchcouple

hello! i'm a 45 old married brunette, submissive for BBC, hubby like to see me having sex (anal, oral) with real black master and friends, he is only à watcher, we 'ill enjoy to welcome a group of 5/6 black american at home in south of france for a week or more

Attachments

• baise1.jpg
    baise1.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 167
hello! i'm a 45 old married brunette, submissive for BBC, hubby like to see me having sex (anal, oral) with real black master and friends, he is only à watcher, we 'ill enjoy to welcome a group of 5/6 black american at home in south of france for a week or more
Such a lovely ass. Would you like my BBC next?

Such a lovely ass. Would you like my BBC next?
hello, thank for the compliment, i enjoy u like my ass, will be very happy to meet u, when i will be in vegas december 2011, or later in france if u can travel, i give u my private mail to talk over ow i can meet u, and if u have friends who looks like u they also are welcome, for your teaching i can send u somme pics of me if u ask for (gratuitously, obsviously) i'm not a *******, i search only free pleasure with blackmen. my mail is: mgmartineg8@gmail.com
hope we seriously meet, lot of kiss X X X X
Martine

i WOULD DEFINATELY LIKE TO TAKE YOU UP ON THAT OFFER.
hello, thank for ur message, i love to suck ur nice cock, and take it backdoor, but i don't travel in charlotte's i will be in vegas for a month in december 2011 or i can receive u for a week or more in our house, during 2012 if u can travel in south of france obsviouly graciously, u can talk about it with me (hubby agree, and is only a watcher) i give u my private mail, mgmartineg8@gmail.com
lot of kiss X X X
Martine

Attachments

• Martine1.jpg
    Martine1.jpg
    340.7 KB · Views: 145
Je voudrais rien de plus que pour vous apprendre le vrai sens de la soumission ... et le plaisir! :blackgreedy:

i WOULD DEFINATELY LIKE TO TAKE YOU UP ON THAT OFFER.
hello, thank for ur message, i love to suck ur nice cock, and take it backdoor, i'm very submissive with black masters, i love to be bondaged, spanked, and furiously banged in all my holes , i love wearing high heels, and looking like a whore, shown in front a lot of men who want to bang me while hubby watching... this is really my pleasure, i will be in vegas for a month in december 2011 or i can receive u for a week or more in our house, during 2012 if u can travel in south of france obsviouly graciously, u can talk about it with me (hubby agree, and is only a watcher) i give u my private mail, mgmartineg8@gmail.com
lot of kiss X X X
Martine
Je voudrais rien de plus que pour vous apprendre le vrai sens de la soumission ... et le plaisir! :blackgreedy:

Attachments

• soumission2.jpg
    soumission2.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 132
hello, thank for ur message, i love to suck ur nice cock, and take it backdoor, but i don't travel in charlotte's i will be in vegas for a month in december 2011 or i can receive u for a week or more in our house, during 2012 if u can travel in south of france obsviouly graciously, u can talk about it with me (hubby agree, and is only a watcher) i give u my private mail, mgmartineg8@gmail.com
lot of kiss X X X
Martine

i will contact you.

Back