Free Vacation for a BBC Bull

Discussion in 'Couples and Women Seeking' started by canberraguy4fun, Oct 11, 2013.

1. canberraguy4fun

canberraguy4fun New Member

We are a couple in our mid forties that are slowly embarking on our Hotwife/Cuckold adventure. My wife loves using a big dildo, and we have sexy talk about it being a BBC fucking her when she uses it. I have dropped the hint many times, and when she has been drinking, she agrees to fuck a BBC Bull, but then won't talk about it when she is sober.

So! I have a plan. In January, we are planning a cruise out of California for a week, and I am willing to pay all expenses for a BBC Bull to join us. You will have your own cabin, and can come and go as you like, but you will have to service my wife a minimum of 2 times a day, once in the morning, and one ay another time of day. You must be D&D Free, and you must be willing to fuck her bareback, and leave a big creampie for me to clean up. I will cover all expenses within reason (All Food and alcohol etc), all you need to do is bring some clothes and a BIG BLACK COCK. You age is not important, but we would prefer over 30 and under 55.

We will require REAL pictures that are recent and not photoshopped. You must measure at least 9 inches (measured on top), and be able to get it hard and keep it hard. We will meet you in person during the week before the cruise to verify that you are who you say you are and that the pictures were accurate. Take a picture of your cock laying on top of a standard piece of paper and write "Cruise" on the paper to verify. We are going to be picky, but if we are paying for the cruise, we are entitled to be choosy, right? If we have a great vacation, you will be rewarded for your efforts, and we may take you along again, or even fly you to Australia where we live for other adventures.

#1 canberraguy4fun, Oct 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
  2. Peter Stud

Peter Stud Active Member Real Person

Nigeria
    wish I was in US

3. canberraguy4fun

I have received two replies... Interesting!

4. Peter Stud

Peter Stud Active Member Real Person

Nigeria
    Good for you

5. Antar

Antar New Member Real Person

US
    i will be in California in January. Let discuss...

6. tlharte4418

tlharte4418 Member

Wish I was that lucky bull

7. elite32

elite32 New Member

You are asking guys to go on a cruise, but what do you wife look like. Come on man show us something.

Dark_Knight likes this.
  8. canberraguy4fun

Well, the free cruise should be enough of a temptation, along with as much sex as you can handle, every day of the cruise... Free booze and food.... and Pussy. I'll see if I can find a picture of her, but let me assure you, she is a beautiful woman. 5'7", about 140 pounds, blonde hair, brown eyes, and incredibly sexy.

9. canberraguy4fun

5 Good replies so far. Hoping for more, but if we don't get more, we will still be having a GREAT time!

10. purepleasure

purepleasure New Member

US
    I a highly sexual driven man. I will love to put your wife's body to the maximum use.

11. Big Meat10

Big Meat10 Member

im interested in this proposition

12. canberraguy4fun

Send us a PM... You are definitely in the running!