Free home in the Boston area for women that Fuck black men

I'm looking for an average looking petite woman to move in with me, but eventually take ownership of my home that is if everything works out and we are compatible, this opera also applies to white couples whose wife is keeping black men happy or a black man who has a white wife or girlfriend who is taking care of his friends.
This is not a joke it's for real, you will have to relocate there will be no rent involved but you will have to maintain yourself that is all.. after we settled down and everyone is very comfortable we could talk about paperwork.

I'm looking for an average looking petite woman to move in with me, but eventually take ownership of my home that is if everything works out and we are compatible, this opera also applies to white couples whose wife is keeping black men happy or a black man who has a white wife or girlfriend who is taking care of his friends.
This is not a joke it's for real, you will have to relocate there will be no rent involved but you will have to maintain yourself that is all.. after we settled down and everyone is very comfortable we could talk about paperwork.
All white people should make this offer. The time has come for all of us to give in and accept our fate. The superior black race rules and there is nothing we can do about it. If you can't beat them, let them win.

Back