What are your freakiest fantasies?

what's the freakiest and nastiest fantasy you have
Being on a vacation with my mom. There both of us will be approached by the black men. They will pursue us to hav sex with them. We will deny, but eventually will give up and let them hav us. They will fuck both of us together and separately. They will video tape the whole thing and will use it to blackmail us. Will make us fuck their friends and others.

Being on a vacation with my mom. There both of us will be approached by the black men. They will pursue us to hav sex with them. We will deny, but eventually will give up and let them hav us. They will fuck both of us together and separately. They will video tape the whole thing and will use it to blackmail us. Will make us fuck their friends and others.
@serendipity - My dear serendipuliciousness, that fantasy is something that can very well come to fruition sans the blackmail part. Next time you are ready to go on vacation you let me know.

Or here how about this. Send me your mom's phone number and I will call your mom and tell her she won a sweepstakes she entered to go visit the sunny Floriday keys for 3 nights at a private villa and she can bring one other female friend or two (which she should choose you as one at least). I will arrange for your mom and you and a friend to come to the villa where I will be the host with the most graciousness like Ricardo Montalban on Fantasy Island.

There will be multiple Black Bulls always walking around with no shirts on and just light white pants on with nothing underneath in which you can see the contours and silhouette of their large cocks underneath to stir the imagination of your mom, you and friend and they will always be around to server you with food and alcoholic drinks. You will never need to go out anywhere or want for anything. They will take you Marlin fishing, jet-ski riding, and a host of other fun activities.

I will ask you both about your fantasies and desires while here on vacation and I will see to all of them being fulfilled all the while this has been already orchestrated by me and my select Black Bull brothers-in-arms.

And I will especially see to it that you are taken very good care of Miss serendipity in that you will be whistling and skipping the whole flight back home and not only will your two lips on your face be whistling. :blackgreedy::blackgrimace:

When you are ready for this, you just let me know. I'll set it up.

~BBB76
tumblr_m4l8r2lWLl1qenqvmo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mtrbjiupap1sb93x6o1_500.jpg

MCI-Swimwear-pic.jpg

Last edited:
@serendipity - My dear seredipuliciousness, that fantasy is something that can very well come to fruition sans the blackmail part. Next time you are ready to go on vacation you let me know.

Or here how about this. Send me your mom's phone number and I will call your mom and tell her she won a sweepstakes she entered to go visit the sunny Floriday keys for 3 nights at a private villa and she can bring one other female friend or two (which she should choose you as one at least). I will arrange for your mom and you and a friend to come to the villa where I will be the host with the most graciousness like Ricardo Montalban on Fantasy Island.

There will be multiple Black Bulls always walking around with no shirts on and just light white pants on with nothing underneath in which you can see the contours and silhouette of their large cocks underneath to stir the imagination of your mom, you and friend and they will always be around to server you with food and alcoholic drinks. You will never need to go out anywhere or want for anything. They will take you Marlin fishing, jet-ski riding, and a host of other fun activities.

I will ask you both about your fantasies and desires while here on vacation and I will see to all of them being fulfilled all the while this has been already orchestrated by me and my select Black Bull brothers-in-arms.

And I will especially see to it that you are taken very good care of Miss serendipity in that you will be whistling and skipping the whole flight back home and not only will your two lips on your face be whistling. :blackgreedy::blackgrimace:

When you are ready for this, you just let me know. I'll set it up. ~BBB76
MCI-Swimwear-pic.jpg
You r so gracious BBB76. I will definitely let u know.

My freakiest fantasy will remain a fantasy but...
I'm low on money and behind on rent so I dress slutty and go work a street corner as a ******. My first John picks me up and I realize I forgot to pack condoms but I'm already commited so he takes me bare. The damage is already done so I continue working all night and get home in the wee hours of the morning looking like what I have become, a used up, cheap, cum filled whore.

To clarify, this is fantasy.

This isn't a fantasy because I have done this numerous times, but we go to this adult theater, I put on my blindfold, my husband undresses me and all the men in the theater fuck me, bareback and let me suck them. We get there around 10 PM and leave when there are no men left to fuck me. Afterward we go to the swinger motel and get a pool pass and I fuck any men there who want to fuck me, bareback, then my husband and I go home and he plays in what the other men left in me. To me and my husband, this is how we like to spend date night.

This isn't a fantasy because I have done this numerous times, but we go to this adult theater, I put on my blindfold, my husband undresses me and all the men in the theater fuck me, bareback and let me suck them. We get there around 10 PM and leave when there are no men left to fuck me. Afterward we go to the swinger motel and get a pool pass and I fuck any men there who want to fuck me, bareback, then my husband and I go home and he plays in what the other men left in me. To me and my husband, this is how we like to spend date night.
Tastefull

I'm low on money and behind on rent so I dress slutty and go work a street corner as a ******. My first John picks me up and I realize I forgot to pack condoms but I'm already commited so he takes me bare. The damage is already done so I continue working all night and get home in the wee hours of the morning looking like what I have become, a used up, cheap, cum filled whore.

@FattyPatty, why just fantasize when all of your wildest imaginations can be some of the greatest real life memories you ever had? Indeed babe this can definitely be done and orchestrated also by your fantasy island host with the most no not Ricardo Maltalban but the BigBlackBull76 dressed just like him.

I can arrange for you and a Bull who have both had recent health screens to meet under the following set-up. Unbeknownst to you, I will call your job and make an arrangement with your Boss to give you a few days off of leave from work to help a good-charitable-cause but he will be instructed to tell you that you are temporarily suspended and under investigation and your wages are being held. Your boss will tell you that you are suspended without pay for a week pending an investigation of wrong-doing at work and that they will call you when the investigation has been wrapped up and the results are in.

You will leave all distraught for the time being not knowing what to do next and how you are going to make rent for the month. I will have another female approach you as you leave work informing you that she worked around your job and heard what happened and knows how you can make some fast money in the meantime. She will pass you a business card and tell you to call the number.

You call the number and a man answers who tells you to dress with your best tight-'pretty-woman' like dress that only goes down mid-thigh and barely covers enough of your ass, no panties or bra, some 3-inch ******-pump heels, and to meet him at a certain location. You meet with him at the rendezvous location in a parking garage and the guy you meet with you realized is dressed like the 'Don the Bishop Magic Juan', a high-roller pimp. He tells you to get in the car so you two can talk. He then says that one of his main down-ass-ho working girls put him on to you and that you were desperate and in need of money and then asks you what you willing to do to make some quick fast bread and more money in one night than you can make in an entire week at your job?
donmagicjuansurgery.jpg

You think about it and say well what do you suggest. He says ok roll with me. He drives you all the way across the tracks to the other side of town and he takes his pimp cane and slaps you on the ass with it and says - now go out down there to the corner of that block and go make me some money and I'll be right here and you don't come back until you got me all of my bread you heard bitch. Unbeknownst to you, this location he has brought you too happens to be the biggest prostituting strip in your town. Now your stuck in-between a rock and a hard-place literally. You don't know exactly where your at or even how to get back to your car so you say fuck it, let me do this, get the bread and get my ass back home. So you walk out to the corner with your tight little dress on that keeps riding up on you exposing your naked ass all the while trying to balance your walk and switching your ass hard in them 3-inch ****** heels you walking in.

******* you ain't been out walking even a minute when a car rolls-up on you and honks the horn. Unbeknowest to you its the Bull I've screened and selected for you (could even possibly be me in disguise). The Black Bull in the car rolls down his window and says hey baby how you doing tonight, you need a ride somewhere and you say well actually I do. So you start to walk around the front of the car and now he can get a good look at your hot little ****** dress riding all up the side of your legs as your pulling down on the bottom of it to stop from mooning him and the traffic behind him.

You get in the car and he says so dam babe thats a hot dress you got on and you looking like the most sluttiest street corner ****** Ive ever seen out here. You been out on these streets long? And you say no its my first night and you see this big devilish grin widen on the Black Bulls face. He says ok lets go somewhere and park and you say alright. So he takes you down to an abandoned warehouse near by and tells you to get out and walk to the back of the car so he can have a good look at you. You do as he asks and then he says whats the cost for repairing the damage I'm about to do to you? And you say you don't quite understand the question but he tells you well I normally pay xx and xx amount for a suck and fuck. Your eyes widen and you smile because this is the exact amount you need to hit the pimp off, cover your rent and groceries for the month and will help you out of your bad position since you got suspended without pay for the week (so you believe). You say yeah thats good with me. He then asks do you have any condoms and you say no i dont do you have any. He says no- you should have some at all times since your a street ****** hoping on every tom, dick, and harry turning tricks.

You said well yeah but I didn't plan on all this happening and he says nah I don't want to hear all of that, hear go the bread and he hands you over a bill-fold of xx. You look at it and say dam and he then says over here and suck my cock. Your both standing behind the car and he unbuckles his pants with them dropping down around his ankles and out pops one of the biggest black cocks you ever feasted your hungry BBC luvin eyes on. He says get on your knees and suck it. As you move down to begin sucking he grabs the back of your head and starts fucking your mouth with his cock. Your eyes start tearing up from the gagging and ******* on his huge cock as it stuffs its way down into the back of your throat. Each time he pulls it back out huge amounts of slob are pulled from your mouth with it as it drips down all around your chin hanging down to the ground.

After face fucking your mouth for a good 10minutes in which his cock is now super-hard and erect with veins bulging from it, you can see that he is really hard and in heat and he then says get up and put your hands on top of the trunk and spread your legs. You get up and follow his directs with your upperbody slightly leaning over the trunk and he starts to roll your dress up over your hips. He slides his hard-vein bulging super wet with your spit and slober BBC down between your legs only rubbing your clit and lips of your pussy. You become very aroused and moist while wiggling and shaking your ass to further stimulate your clit against the tip of his cock. After you become very aroused and start moaning from the feeling of your clit become hard and very sensitive to his cock rubbing against it he then slides his BBC all the way into you with out warning. The sensation makes you stand up on your tippy toes from the surprise as an uncontrolled reaction which only allows him to slide into your pussy even further. He now has command of your hips with his hands firmly gripping their sides and he begins to fuck you from behind while you are leaning up against the car.

tumblr_nidzxzFWFw1sm9of4o1_500.jpg

He is picking up speed and the thrusts are causing fart sounds to pop from your pussy as you start to shake from your first orgasm. You tense up as your pussy starts to clench on his cock again rising up on the tip of your toes and then release as a rush ripples down through your body from the tip of your nose down to the bottom of your toes as more cream pours down your pussy covering his cock and dripping down to his balls. Your now super-wet and moist pussy just makes it easier for him to fuck you faster and harder and get picks up speed and you have a second, then third, then fourth orgasm before he finally yells I'm about to bust and shoots a huge hot load of cum way deep up into you.
He holds the position of laying on top of you while you lean over the trunk with your dress rolled up over your hips and his pants down around his ankles as the cum slowly starts to drip down. You both lay there in the revel of hot-erotic raw sex out in field with your adrenaline rushing in that anyone could drive up and catch you at any moment.

Indeed babe this is a fantasy that can definitely be explored - courtesy of your Mr. Fantasy Island man BigblackBull76.

Smiles Everyone, The BigBlackBull76
600full-fantasy-island-screenshot.jpg

Welcomes you to the BlackBull Fantasy Island.

Last edited:
@FattyPatty, why just fantasize when all of your wildest imaginations can be some of the greatest real life memories you ever had? Indeed babe this can definitely be done and orchestrated also by your fantasy island host with the most no not Ricardo Maltalban but the BigBlackBull76 dressed just like him.

I can arrange for you and a Bull who have both had recent health screens to meet under the following set-up. Unbeknownst to you, I will call your job and make an arrangement with your Boss to give you a few days off of leave from work to help a good-charitable-cause but he will be instructed to tell you that you are temporarily suspended and under investigation and your wages are being held. Your boss will tell you that you are suspended without pay for a week pending an investigation of wrong-doing at work and that they will call you when the investigation has been wrapped up and the results are in.

You will leave all distraught for the time being not knowing what to do next and how you are going to make rent for the month. I will have another female approach you as you leave work informing you that she worked around your job and heard what happened and knows how you can make some fast money in the meantime. She will pass you a business card and tell you to call the number.

You call the number and a man answers who tells you to dress with your best tight-'pretty-woman' like dress that only goes down mid-thigh and barely covers enough of your ass, no panties or bra, some 3-inch ******-pump heels, and to meet him at a certain location. You meet with him at the rendezvous location in a parking garage and the guy you meet with you realized is dressed like the 'Don the Bishop Magic Juan', a high-roller pimp. He tells you to get in the car so you two can talk. He then says that one of his main down-ass-ho working girls put him on to you and that you were desperate and in need of money and then asks you what you willing to do to make some quick fast bread and more money in one night than you can make in an entire week at your job?
donmagicjuansurgery.jpg

You think about it and say well what do you suggest. He says ok roll with me. He drives you all the way across the tracks to the other side of town and he takes his pimp cane and slaps you on the ass with it and says - now go out down there to the corner of that block and go make me some money and I'll be right here and you don't come back until you got me all of my bread you heard bitch. Unbeknownst to you, this location he has brought you too happens to be the biggest prostituting strip in your town. Now your stuck in-between a rock and a hard-place literally. You don't know exactly where your at or even how to get back to your car so you say fuck it, let me do this, get the bread and get my ass back home. So you walk out to the corner with your tight little dress on that keeps riding up on you exposing your naked ass all the while trying to balance your walk and switching your ass hard in them 3-inch ****** heels you walking in.

******* you ain't been out walking even a minute when a car rolls-up on you and honks the horn. Unbeknowest to you its the Bull I've screened and selected for you (could even possibly be me in disguise). The Black Bull in the car rolls down his window and says hey baby how you doing tonight, you need a ride somewhere and you say well actually I do. So you start to walk around the front of the car and now he can get a good look at your hot little ****** dress riding all up the side of your legs as your pulling down on the bottom of it to stop from mooning him and the traffic behind him.

You get in the car and he says so dam babe thats a hot dress you got on and you looking like the most sluttiest street corner ****** Ive ever seen out here. You been out on these streets long? And you say no its my first night and you see this big devilish grin widen on the Black Bulls face. He says ok lets go somewhere and park and you say alright. So he takes you down to an abandoned warehouse near by and tells you to get out and walk to the back of the car so he can have a good look at you. You do as he asks and then he says whats the cost for repairing the damage I'm about to do to you? And you say you don't quite understand the question but he tells you well I normally pay xx and xx amount for a suck and fuck. Your eyes widen and you smile because this is the exact amount you need to hit the pimp off, cover your rent and groceries for the month and will help you out of your bad position since you got suspended without pay for the week (so you believe). You say yeah thats good with me. He then asks do you have any condoms and you say no i dont do you have any. He says no- you should have some at all times since your a street ****** hoping on every tom, dick, and harry turning tricks.

You said well yeah but I didn't plan on all this happening and he says nah I don't want to hear all of that, hear go the bread and he hands you over a bill-fold of xx. You look at it and say dam and he then says over here and suck my cock. Your both standing behind the car and he unbuckles his pants with them dropping down around his ankles and out pops one of the biggest black cocks you ever feasted your hungry BBC luvin eyes on. He says get on your knees and suck it. As you move down to begin sucking he grabs the back of your head and starts fucking your mouth with his cock. Your eyes start tearing up from the gagging and ******* on his huge cock as it stuffs its way down into the back of your throat. Each time he pulls it back out huge amounts of slob are pulled from your mouth with it as it drips down all around your chin hanging down to the ground.

After face fucking your mouth for a good 10minutes in which his cock is now super-hard and erect with veins bulging from it, you can see that he is really hard and in heat and he then says get up and put your hands on top of the trunk and spread your legs. You get up and follow his directs with your upperbody slightly leaning over the trunk and he starts to roll your dress up over your hips. He slides his hard-vein bulging super wet with your spit and slober BBC down between your legs only rubbing your clit and lips of your pussy. You become very aroused and moist while wiggling and shaking your ass to further stimulate your clit against the tip of his cock. After you become very aroused and start moaning from the feeling of your clit become hard and very sensitive to his cock rubbing against it he then slides his BBC all the way into you with out warning. The sensation makes you stand up on your tippy toes from the surprise as an uncontrolled reaction which only allows him to slide into your pussy even further. He now has command of your hips with his hands firmly gripping their sides and he begins to fuck you from behind while you are leaning up against the car.

tumblr_nidzxzFWFw1sm9of4o1_500.jpg

He is picking up speed and the thrusts are causing fart sounds to pop from your pussy as you start to shake from your first orgasm. You tense up as your pussy starts to clench on his cock again rising up on the tip of your toes and then release as a rush ripples down through your body from the tip of your nose down to the bottom of your toes as more cream pours down your pussy covering his cock and dripping down to his balls. Your now super-wet and moist pussy just makes it easier for him to fuck you faster and harder and get picks up speed and you have a second, then third, then fourth orgasm before he finally yells I'm about to bust and shoots a huge hot load of cum way deep up into you.
He holds the position of laying on top of you while you lean over the trunk with your dress rolled up over your hips and his pants down around his ankles as the cum slowly starts to drip down. You both lay there in the revel of hot-erotic raw sex out in field with your adrenaline rushing in that anyone could drive up and catch you at any moment.

Indeed babe this is a fantasy that can definitely be explored - courtesy of your Mr. Fantasy Island man BigblackBull76.

Smiles Everyone, The BigBlackBull76
600full-fantasy-island-screenshot.jpg

Welcomes you to the BlackBull Fantasy Island.

That doesn't sound horrible ;-)

my most obscene fantasy is as follows.
I'm in my car and suddenly breaks into a bad part of town, I have no mobile phone, leave the car and start walking in search of a cab. a larger and dirty looking man appears, he approaches me, touch me, I grab her tits and fucks me

my most obscene fantasy is as follows.
I'm in my car and suddenly breaks into a bad part of town, I have no mobile phone, leave the car and start walking in search of a cab. a larger and dirty looking man appears, he approaches me, touch me, I grab her tits and fucks me

@agnes - Ok here is how I would make this fantasy happen:

I would locate your car parked at your house or business and deflate one of your tires. It will start going flat but not noticeably as you will still get into your car to drive it but it will only get you so far. I will then contact one of your best friends, and tell them to call you and ask you to pick them up as their car broke down in a really bad place and that they need your help to get out of there fast.

You'll rush and jump into your car and start heading to the location. As you get there and pull up to the street address they gave you, they are no where in sight and now your car tire is completely flat. You get out to take a look at how bad the tire is and then a a big, dirty dressed construction worker looking Black guy (which is really me) starts to walk up on you whistling and cat calling you. At first your frightened by him, then your mad that he is heckling you in that degrading kind of way, and you are sort of flattered and turned on all at the same time. There is a range of conflicting emotions that all run through you.
hdpride-01.jpg

You look at him and think you don't want any problems and you just need to get out of there but he says - hey whats up looks like you got a flat. Do you have a spare tire that I can help change it for you. You nod your head north and south but still scared to speak. The dirty construction working looking guy steps up real close in your comfort zone area and says so how are you going to pay me for changing your tire as he starts to rub your arms making way over to your chest, pressing his strong muscular body up against you pinning you back to the car and grabbing your ass now too.

He rubs you all over and the feeling of his body and his cock getting hard as a rock through his construction pants and rubbing your thigh is getting you wet. He says to you, I got some ideas of how you can pay me. He grabs you by the arm and pulls you into a back alley a few feet away from your car. There is a dumpster there in which he spins you behind where no one who walks by could see the two of you and with your face toward the wall and your back to him he lifts your shirt half way up over your eyes and around your arms. He then unhooks your bra and lets your breasts plop out as he starts to suck all over them while holding you by your waist with one arm. He then slides down your bottom dress, using his construction boots to push them down. He unzips his dirty construction cargo suit and it drops to the ground in one pull of the zipper like a banana being peeled and split.

Your arms are locked above your head and you cant see cause your shirt is still up over your eyes but you feel that you are now completely naked from the neck down. He is finger bombing your wet kitty with the flick of his trigger finger and rubbing the swollen mushroom head of this thick cock around the lips of your pussy. Then as you start to moan and groan he stings you with his black mamba snake as you grunt from the unexpected thrust inside you.

He fucks you like a wild buck, from the back and while still holding your shirt securely above your head with your eyes being still covered. His cock is larger than you have ever felt and your body flinches up ever time he thrusts up in you from the stinging sensation but it also hurts so good. Finally your body starts to violently shake and your knees buckle from the eruption of one of the most intense orgasms you ever experienced with your pussy clutching tightly onto his massive hard cock. The sensation is too much for him and he errupts as well spilling into you a huge thick load of hot jizm spurting from his BBC. He slaps you on the ass and says, ok - lets see about getting that spare tire on for you and I think your friend who called you was in the back video taping this too.

c7500787923dec01b2368c8db8de472e.jpg

View media item 6077

Last edited:

Wow ,very hot

I had the same fantasy

I would love to be on stage with Miley Cyrus as she is fucked by a large group of Black Men. I would clean the BBC's in front of the audience and when ordered, I would be allowed to lick and suck huge quantities of Black Sperm from Miley's freshly fucked body and out of her pussy and ass.
I dream of doing that for hours and hours, for the whole world to see.
Thinking of doing this gets my pulse racing. I would love to lick and suck BBC Cum from Miley Cyrus, anytime and anywhere and as often as possible.

I've had a recurring dream that's become somewhat a fantasy...

It involves my sister, and Jessica Biel the actress. My sister and I are in attendance at the Ellen Degeneres Show for whatever reason, and Jessica Biel is the special guest on the show...

Jessica-Biel-Ellen-620x366.jpg

...well, Jessica and Ellen start talking about how Jessica has gone full Black Cock Whore. How she's embraced her love of Big Black Cocks, and how she can't wait to be bred. The next thing I know, Ellen points me out in the audience as the only white male in attendance. They turn the cameras to me, and demand that I reveal my little white dick to them, the audience, and the entire world watching live on TV. I do as they ask, and everyone laughs, points, and boos at my little dick. Ellen and Jessica discuss how little my dick is before they invite out a dozen or so nude and hung black men. The crowd of all women go crazy, my sister included and I just stand there with my little dick shriveling up in embarassment.

One of her stage hands come to me and my sister, and they start asking me what I think about Black Men being with my sister, and as I'm stammering to answer a few of the Black Men begin beckoning my sister onto the stage. Ellen then teases and gets the crowd in a frenzy as she explains that right now, on live TV, my sister is going to be bred. Jessica then asks me if I'm okay with this, and nervously I acknowledge that I am.

Jessica-Biel-in-hot-bikini-1.jpg

Jessica then beckons out a few more people who bring with them a surgical kit, and Jessica then explains that I'm also going to get to make the ultimate testament to Big Black Cock, by having my Little White Dick cut off. I'm all oddly okay with this as Jessica approaches me, takes me by my hand, and brings me up onto the stage where I can see my sister being fucked by the black men. She turns me around, her people then approach me, and Jessica stares into my face with a mocking smile as they cut my dick off.

Afterwards I watch in agony as the Black Men take their turns with my sister, and that's usually when I wake up. Now, I'm not necessarily too keen on being castrated, but I'm not going to lie, if it were to happen to me in a similar manner, I'd be less upset about it than any other manner. So I guess you really could call it a fantasy now, especially considering it's a recurring dream.

Back