What are your freakiest fantasies?

I've had a recurring dream that's become somewhat a fantasy...

It involves my sister, and Jessica Biel the actress. My sister and I are in attendance at the Ellen Degeneres Show for whatever reason, and Jessica Biel is the special guest on the show...

View attachment 1022242

...well, Jessica and Ellen start talking about how Jessica has gone full Black Cock Whore. How she's embraced her love of Big Black Cocks, and how she can't wait to be bred. The next thing I know, Ellen points me out in the audience as the only white male in attendance. They turn the cameras to me, and demand that I reveal my little white dick to them, the audience, and the entire world watching live on TV. I do as they ask, and everyone laughs, points, and boos at my little dick. Ellen and Jessica discuss how little my dick is before they invite out a dozen or so nude and hung black men. The crowd of all women go crazy, my sister included and I just stand there with my little dick shriveling up in embarassment.

One of her stage hands come to me and my sister, and they start asking me what I think about Black Men being with my sister, and as I'm stammering to answer a few of the Black Men begin beckoning my sister onto the stage. Ellen then teases and gets the crowd in a frenzy as she explains that right now, on live TV, my sister is going to be bred. Jessica then asks me if I'm okay with this, and nervously I acknowledge that I am.

View attachment 1022251

Jessica then beckons out a few more people who bring with them a surgical kit, and Jessica then explains that I'm also going to get to make the ultimate testament to Big Black Cock, by having my Little White Dick cut off. I'm all oddly okay with this as Jessica approaches me, takes me by my hand, and brings me up onto the stage where I can see my sister being fucked by the black men. She turns me around, her people then approach me, and Jessica stares into my face with a mocking smile as they cut my dick off.

Afterwards I watch in agony as the Black Men take their turns with my sister, and that's usually when I wake up. Now, I'm not necessarily too keen on being castrated, but I'm not going to lie, if it were to happen to me in a similar manner, I'd be less upset about it than any other manner. So I guess you really could call it a fantasy now, especially considering it's a recurring dream.
Where's your sisters pic

@serendipity - My dear serendipuliciousness, that fantasy is something that can very well come to fruition sans the blackmail part. Next time you are ready to go on vacation you let me know.

Or here how about this. Send me your mom's phone number and I will call your mom and tell her she won a sweepstakes she entered to go visit the sunny Floriday keys for 3 nights at a private villa and she can bring one other female friend or two (which she should choose you as one at least). I will arrange for your mom and you and a friend to come to the villa where I will be the host with the most graciousness like Ricardo Montalban on Fantasy Island.

There will be multiple Black Bulls always walking around with no shirts on and just light white pants on with nothing underneath in which you can see the contours and silhouette of their large cocks underneath to stir the imagination of your mom, you and friend and they will always be around to server you with food and alcoholic drinks. You will never need to go out anywhere or want for anything. They will take you Marlin fishing, jet-ski riding, and a host of other fun activities.

I will ask you both about your fantasies and desires while here on vacation and I will see to all of them being fulfilled all the while this has been already orchestrated by me and my select Black Bull brothers-in-arms.

And I will especially see to it that you are taken very good care of Miss serendipity in that you will be whistling and skipping the whole flight back home and not only will your two lips on your face be whistling. :blackgreedy::blackgrimace:

When you are ready for this, you just let me know. I'll set it up.

~BBB76
tumblr_m4l8r2lWLl1qenqvmo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mtrbjiupap1sb93x6o1_500.jpg

MCI-Swimwear-pic.jpg
What resort is this and when can I come?!!?

what's are the freakiest and nastiest fantasies you have? Tell us here.

We use to live in a trailer. I come home from work and there's a strange car out front. My wife's friend is on the sofa with two black guys making out, heavy. She looks at me and says: She in the bed room taking care of our guests. I hear sex noises. I walk back and the door is wide open. On our bed, my wife is being spit roasted by tow large black cocks. They have a great rhythm going. I should be mad, but the makes me hard. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn to find a black man, naked. He pushes me to the floor and I suck his cock right outside our bedroom while she's being fucked on our bed. I know I should hate this but I am loving it.

Our most common fantasy; find my wife a tall hung athletic black man to take with us on vacation to a sunny destination. Watch them enjoy each other the entire day from the pool bar. My wife in a tiny brazilian tong, him in a thight speedo where everyone present is able to notice his ridiculously huge bulge and knows my wife is in it for the kinky sex with a black man. Watch him rub sun lotion on my wife's voluptuous body, and vice versa at the pool area. Watch them kiss and rub on each other in the swimming pool, and eventually when the day is over, watch them leave together holding hands to our room to have sex. After giving them 20 minutes alone time, I enter our room to find them fucking bareback vigorously...

Being on a vacation with my mom. There both of us will be approached by the black men. They will pursue us to hav sex with them. We will deny, but eventually will give up and let them hav us. They will fuck both of us together and separately. They will video tape the whole thing and will use it to blackmail us. Will make us fuck their friends and others.
We do this in the bahamas all the time check out the Atlantis hotel

Our most common fantasy; find my wife a tall hung athletic black man to take with us on vacation to a sunny destination. Watch them enjoy each other the entire day from the pool bar. My wife in a tiny brazilian tong, him in a thight speedo where everyone present is able to notice his ridiculously huge bulge and knows my wife is in it for the kinky sex with a black man. Watch him rub sun lotion on my wife's voluptuous body, and vice versa at the pool area. Watch them kiss and rub on each other in the swimming pool, and eventually when the day is over, watch them leave together holding hands to our room to have sex. After giving them 20 minutes alone time, I enter our room to find them fucking bareback vigorously...

This will be our case this Feb we are taking our BBC on Vacation with us 3 nights first time doing it let’s see what happen.

Elisa and me walk somewhere in Africa under hot sun in nature, both totally naked. My young beautiful blonde wife is hot, she is ovulating (which I don’t know) and horny like hell. We walk hand in hand so everyone can see we are a loving couple. We didn‘t have sex since years. She denied my cock since our wedding night. I only licked her pussy and sucked her beautiful feet since then.
From the horizon we can see a dark man coming along straight to us. We are not ashamed. Elisa likes a lot to be naked in public and I am so proud of her sexy and tiny perfect body. The man comes nearer and nearer, he is a very tall and muscular african native guy in his 50s. As he comes closer we can see he wears only a shorts and in it a large meaty cock in it. He stares at us, but no, he stares at Elisa only. His cock grows in his shorts to a really large monstrous size instantly. He sniffs at her direction and suddenly his eyes open up wide and I can see his shorts getting wet in the front. He produces a lot of pre-cum while he sniffs Elisa‘s hot days and see that she is very young, white and sexy. Elisa smiles at him, flirting. His cock comes out his shorts, it‘s massive and wet of cum, very thick. There is only one short look at me, especially at my tiny sloppy dicklet of about 1 inch, he looks like he had never seen such a useless „dick“ ever, and walks straight to Elisa and touch her chest. He knocks my hand off of Elisa‘s and drop his tongue deep in her beautiful mouth and give my wife a long intense kiss, while his enormous cock rubs at her belly. It leaves wet pre-cum on her perfect silky white skin.
I know my place. And I know what happen here. Nature‘ will gets fulfilled here under Africas hot sun. My dicky gets really stiff and climbes the maximum of 3 inches. I step beside this scene and watch while I rub my hubbyclit. Elisa has forgotten me totally. Without paying me any attention, he bends my wife over and ramm his still pre-cumming big black cock in my wife‘ (yes, unprotected) also wet pussy. He fucks my wife in front of me like I never seen anybody fuckin a woman. It is so intense. She cries like an *******. She is his plaything. She is the hottest girl he ever saw. He wants to shoot his best and strongest african genes in her pussy. He knows that. She knows that. I know that. I am infertile. I have to accept God‘s plan that is goin to be fulfilled before my eyes. It doesn’t takes very long. 10 minutes, maybe. Elisa awares his climax and lays on her back to open her sexy legs wide. The man knows for sure this is the best position to shoot his strong superior semen deeply in my wife’s fertile pussy. She wants this. She knows she’s ovulation. She wants his seed in her belly to become naturally pregnant. He cums. Their bodies were one body now. They are shouting out loud animalic sounds while an extreme amount of african semen shoots in my wife pussy. It sprays beside her pussy lips. His ballsack, as big as a handball, jumpes up and down. I couldn’t touch myself anymore. One dirty drop of infertile cum drops out my clit and falls on the sand where it will be burned by the sun. The only bad thing about it is I don‘t have a camera to fix this ultimate cuckold scene for you!

Last edited:
My freakiest fantasy will remain a fantasy but...
I'm low on money and behind on rent so I dress slutty and go work a street corner as a ******. My first John picks me up and I realize I forgot to pack condoms but I'm already commited so he takes me bare. The damage is already done so I continue working all night and get home in the wee hours of the morning looking like what I have become, a used up, cheap, cum filled whore.

To clarify, this is fantasy.
Omg it is the most amazing fantasy I've ever heard. I'd like to discuss it anytime with you. I'm a white guy that would love to hear my gf tell me her fantasy

I dress my wife up in a right, sexy dress and take her to a dance club. We hang out at the bar, and one bull starts checking my wife out. I smiled and nod to him, motioning that I'll buy him a *******. We all talk, do some shots, get friendly, he touches her rubs his hands on her. Other people look over like they can't believe what he's doing and that I'm ok with it. The looks from other just makes it better.

He takes her to the dance floor, gropes her shamelessly in front of everyone and she just lets him. Everyone in place tries not to look, but they all know this big black stud is going to fuck my wife tonight. The visual of them fucking is stuck in everyone's mind, mine the most.

We take things to a local motel, two floors, outside doors, full. I expect to pass her back and forth and all three of us having some fun, but he just takes her roughly, pulling her clothes off, treating her like a cheap whore. She is surprised, gasps and looks at me. I can't tell whether to stop this or not, but she totally gives in, kisses him passionately and the rougher he is, the more she encourages him and loves it.

I am excited, horny, jealous, a little angry and nauseous from watching my wife be such a whore for him, and to see how his almost ******* treatment of her just excites her and makes he cum so much. She moans, cries, and screams in lust. He grunts, talks ******* to her, and almost growls with passion. Everyone in the motel can surely hear this beast fucking my wife like an *******. The way his sweaty body pounds her tight gym body mercilessly is both beautiful and arousing. I've never seen anything more incredible or hot in my life, and watch them fuck for hours. It was like she was made just for the purpose of being his fuck toy, for his passion and lust alone.

I fall asleep after a few more drinks and cumming harder than I ever have in my life only to be waken several times by the sounds of him again slapping bodies with her in the middle of the night. My wife is not a sweaty shell of herself, barely concious while being used to make him cum. Her body has no limits now. His hard thrusts of his massage cock go in hard, fast, and balls deep in her pretty pussy without resistance. I cum even harder then knock out again. After he leaves in the morning, after pumping his cum into her for a last round, she is totally in lust, can't wipe the smile off her face, and sleeps all day. I check on her, spoil her, spoon her, kiss her all over telling her how much I love her, how sexy she is, and how hot that was. She smiles and nods off again.

This will not be our last time. We both know that.

My wife used to do bikini contests all the time when she was much younger. My nastiest fantasy is to watch her do one now in a club packed full of horny young well hung black men.

View media item 226581Security at the club is quite relaxed and the contestants are groped and fondled by the horny mob

I know she got a lot of black cock. I can't imagine any black man not hitting that and filling up her pussy.

Back