FOUND THE BLACK MEN IN EDMONTON

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
If you're a white couple looking for big black cock in Edmonton, the Rockford Grill in South Edmonton is the place. Jill and I went there last Friday and the place was full of big, muscular, black studs. I think they were Pro football players. Anyway no problem meeting them and sat at the bar and watched Jill chat them up. They asked her to sit with them and later she invited one of them back to our room for the night where she got royally fucked. Love it so much we went back Saturday evening and she got it again from another bull. If you're looking, this is the place!

Well, as you were in California and were going to be moving, would South Edmonton be in Canada???

As you would appear to be in Alberta then, that is good for you, too bad for me.
Were you in Ontario anywhere near the GTA, I'd take note of the location and try to figure a way to just casually stop in with the Missus the next time we were up there. Never know what might intrigue her, eh? ;)

We are in Toronto on occasion.

By location,I meant the club you were talking about. :D
We don't live there, we just visit fairly regularly and I would have taken her to that club if it were there.

Not that I wouldn't like to make your acquaintance, were that possible as well. :)

Hi cuckoldcouple, I just moved to Edmonton and I am looking for a cuckold couple or hotwife to connect with. If you are interested and REAL, then reach Me directly at fairtischatyahoodotca.

Back