Found out my wife cheating on me....

...what you guys think about that???
In the real world, I think this is a personal decision betw. you and your wife. The emotional powerball you're having is what addicts some, and destroys others ... each handle it differently.

If you truly enjoy it, it'd be better if the 2 of you talked on how to make it exciting for the both of you, otherwise, sometimes you'll know she's cheated, and sometimes you won't. I also think it'd be good to talk with her to uncover why she felt she had to "cheat", otherwise, the cheating could grow you apart from each other and your relationship will fail.
pic_nickelsworth.jpg

If it was a one time deal or was ******* at a party can discuss and forgive her if she did it for sex only because she was horny will continue and get worse.

What to do???the truth it's that i like it but at the same time it's hurting a little...what you guys think about that???

it can't be good in the long term for it to continue. breach of trust is a serious thing, even if you're getting a thrill out of it for now.

talk to her and decide for yourselves whether it's situation you want to continue. otherwise you could lose her and it wont be so fun anymore.

I went through this with her more than once. Ultimately it got us to were we are now. Open, honest, we know where each other stand on things. We were able to talk about things we never thought we could, some things never understood in each other or ourselves.
Key is, Talk and find a place a of mutual trust and respect. Without that it won't work. imo

You gotta make a choice, can I live with this and talk to her about it and keep going, or is it too much and do you need to go wife shopping?

it time to go wife shopping after all she got to have sex with other guys with or without you there so why dose she cheat it because she no longer love you or she could care less about you so it time for her to go

My fiancee and i were VERY close to her cucking me after months of very deep and lengthy (no pun intended) conversation. For non sexual reasons we decided to "take a break" and work on some of our other issues. A month later a close mutual friend informed me and also showed me text message proof between them that my girl had started fucking another guy. That totally broke my trust with her as i had agreed to let her do exactly that while we were "together". The key is communication, honesty and trust. I did my part, she on the other hand tried to pick and chose and lost a nice ring in the process. Yeah i got it back when i told her what i knew after i confronted her and she lied about it. I say let her go and let her live with her conscience.

What to do???the truth it's that i like it but at the same time it's hurting a little...what you guys think about that???
Was she cheating with someone just for the sex or did she have feelings for the guy. With my hubby that has made a massive difference. He begged me to go with black strangers but has hated that I've started seeing a guy I knew many years ago before I met him. Feelings can be a big problem! X

My wife cheated with her ex from high school we were having problems they had been talking for a while she got had a few margaritas and ducked him she felt bad after wards and told me she was crying and said it was something she never thought she would do.

The fact that she told you about it in my opinion means that she recognizes her mistake and values your relationship. Sex is pale comparison to love.

Back