Found out I'm a new dad.... NOT!!!

Derek

Male
From
CA, US
Okay here goes...

I have been fucking this white slut since August 5th 2012...
To me the relationship has ALWAYS been just sex. I am extremely handsome and a great deal of women want me, especially White women. She is a bit overweight and so-so looking, but with a tight pink pussy, so that made up for it.
Lately I guess she could tell that I have been disenchanted with our "relationship." I have been telling her about this incredibly hot former swimsuit model who lives in Florida.
Now in a desperate and somewhat pathetic attempt To keep me she tells me that she is black pregnant. She takes the shot every 3 months, so I am suspicious. Finally she comes clean and just tells me she literally " worships" me and would do anything to have me. She is VERY unstable. She has jokingly talked about hurting her and me...
Uggggg... Why oh why are these bitches so crazy... Anybody else having problems with unstable, obsessively clingy White women
End of rant

P.S I will never give up on White women. There beauty, grace, kindness is Superior to all

Okay here goes...
To me the relationship has ALWAYS been just sex. I am extremely handsome and a great deal of women want me, especially White women. She is a bit overweight and so-so looking, but with a tight pink pussy, so that made up for it.

OK, so you are full of yourself and totally oblivious to the idea that the tight pink pussy you have been fucking is actually attached to a human being that might have the stupid notion that you might actually care about her.

Lately I guess she could tell that I have been disenchanted with our "relationship." I have been telling her about this incredibly hot former swimsuit model who lives in Florida.

Well DUH! Were you born stupid or did someone slap your brains out?
You've been boning a chick, letting her think she means something to you and you start talking ******* about some other chick to her and GUESS she might feel you are disenchanted?
Did the doctor drop you on your head when you were born?

Now in a desperate and somewhat pathetic attempt To keep me she tells me that she is black pregnant. She takes the shot every 3 months, so I am suspicious. Finally she comes clean and just tells me she literally " worships" me and would do anything to have me. She is VERY unstable. She has jokingly talked about hurting her and me...
Uggggg...

Umm ... yeah, women do say ******* like they are PG to try to keep you, BUT they ain't joking about hurting themselves and you. That's serious ******* and you better be RUNNING, not walking.

Why oh why are these bitches so crazy... Anybody else having problems with unstable, obsessively clingy White women
End of rant
P.S I will never give up on White women. There beauty, grace, kindness is Superior to all

Unless you intend to change the way you treat these women, you better take a good look at what you just said and learn something before you end up dead or like Wayne Bobbitt.

Clear communication is essential, you appear to be too in love with yourself and your cock to communicate clearly. You appear to have gotten yourself into a mess because the "little head" was doing the thinking. From what you have stated at best the two of you deserve each other, but more likely she could do a good deal better that you. If she is in fact pregnant with your baby I would hope that arrangements are made for you to support your baby. If you are going to play in an irresponsible manner then you need to pay. It's a good lesson

I have been fucking this white slut since August 5th 2012 ...
She is VERY unstable. Uggggg... Why oh why are these bitches so crazy... Anybody else having problems with unstable, obsessively clingy White women?

I think you need to simply look in the mirror, broooooo! Sometimes "self assessments" can be quite revealing!

Been with my WHITE woman 19 years ... 2 wonderful *******, too ... absolutely NOOOOO problem. Women want commitment ....... if you can't give that ..... maybe you shouldn't be fucking 'em without a condom ..... YOU THINK, Mr. Derek? ;)

Guess that'll be the last we hear from 'ole Derek! :rolleyes:

Okay here goes...

I must admit that at least part of the problem is her fault. She definitely should have been more selective on who and what she let fuck her.I hope she doesn't end up feeling that all black males are like you

A lot of people see the black man as lazy and irresponsible, assholes like you do a great job of perpetuating the stereotype and the myth.

Derek, men like you are what give black men a bad rap. I never made a baby I didn't intend to and the daughters I helped create and raise were warned about males like you. I would hope a judge give you the "opportunity" to not only support your baby but pick the cost of the mom's pregnancy. I also think you probably shouldn't have any unsupervised visitation since you appear rather short in the maturity area. Getting a woman pregnant is not a difficult task, raising a baby to adulthood and helping them become productive members of society is a much larger and infinitely more rewarding challenge. One that quite frankly I don't believe you are up to

Back