"Forget what my husband says...

take off the condom...I want that black baby."
The primal reaction of people during sex can be somewhat different than it is at other times. I have been surgically safe (vasectomy) for years. My partners know I am safe but a common occurrence when I orgasm is that my partner will grab my ass and pull be deeper into her. Seriously horny people in the throes of a lusty encounter rarely are thinking clearly or logically

The primal reaction of people during sex can be somewhat different than it is at other times. I have been surgically safe (vasectomy) for years. My partners know I am safe but a common occurrence when I orgasm is that my partner will grab my ass and pull be deeper into her. Seriously horny people in the throes of a lusty encounter rarely are thinking clearly or logically

I can tell you that I will orgasm when the man cums in me, so always pull him in deep.

It's difficult to predict every emotion or every detail once you are in the moment.
Hell, if the encounter is really good remembering the details may be impossible. There has been several occasions that the only rational thought I had was that I wanted to do that again with that person(s)

Back