Foreplay & Chocolate

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria

Happy Columbus Day.

Another day at work and a lot of hubbies out there getting busy with work and thinking about the wife: what she'd be doing now, how she'd be with and hoping ita a black man she's with ... what they'd be doing right now and if they're going to bring home some souvenirs for hubby to enjoy. Maybe a picture or two of the wife lost in her esctasy ... one of the bull sinking his black cock between her pussy's flesh ... anything.

I have talked before about Foreplay, and I still stress how hot and sexy it is when eating a woman's pussy. With foreplay comes sex-play: anything to heighten the woman's sex adventure. A lot of lovers ought to understand, its not about getting a woman into bed and slamming your cock in her and cumming and then rolling over and calling it a day. Spending as much time on foreplay sure gets a hot wife going. And making some sexplay with her too furthers the excitement. I know a lot of hubbies love this part: watching their wives melt when she's got a man playing with her body, making her do things she normally wouldn't before ... watching her turn from being a mere housewife to a sexual creature. Watching the haunted look in her eyes as she starts to moan from what's happening to her.

How many out there are feeling me regarding this?

Being a Black Master is about making a woman feel special. Making her feel like nothing else exists and at that moment, she's the sexist thing in the world. Its one confession a lot of hubbies love to brag about, especially those who're already enjoying the sight of it happening. For those who're out there still sitting on the fence, not knowing if or when or how to talk to the wife about this ... you can live with your fantasy stuck in your mind, but for how long are you going to keep inflicting such punishment on yourself? Some of you say that your wives would never fall for such.

How would you know if you don't try and ask her?

http://www.blackmastershango.com/2012/10/foreplay-chocolate.html

I have talked before about Foreplay, and I still stress how hot and sexy it is when eating a woman's pussy. With foreplay comes sex-play: anything to heighten the woman's sex adventure. A lot of lovers ought to understand, its not about getting a woman into bed and slamming your cock in her and cumming and then rolling over and calling it a day. Spending as much time on foreplay sure gets a hot wife going. And making some sexplay with her too furthers the excitement. I know a lot of hubbies love this part: watching their wives melt when she's got a man playing with her body, making her do things she normally wouldn't before ... watching her turn from being a mere housewife to a sexual creature. Watching the haunted look in her eyes as she starts to moan from what's happening to her.

How many out there are feeling me regarding this?

Absolutely in agreement with this!
Sex should be about "play". Too many husbands think sex is only for expressing love or simply to satisfy their need to get off, but it is really one of the most enjoyable pastimes a man and woman can share.
There is no greater fun to be had than to give your woman orgasms and turn her body into a quivering mass of pleasure.

If another man (and unquestionably a woman) can give her a different pleasure than I or add to the pleasure I can give her, then how, loving her as I do, could I not want her to enjoy having more fun?

Being a Black Master is about making a woman feel special. Making her feel like nothing else exists and at that moment, she's the sexist thing in the world. ...

This is what being a man should be about.
Unfortunately some men don't care to and others allow them themselves to believe they can not. Luckily for the latter and the rest of us who enjoy giving our wives the most pleasure possible, men such as Black Masters exist.

omg! ur MY kind of guy!!!:frantic:

Thank you , Ma'am and I must say that, from reading your posts, you are so much like my Wife that you are very much my kind of woman. ;)

I'm sure that Jack is of a very similar mind as myself and that you are well on your way to enjoying having a man who derives no greater pleasure than seeing you experience yours. :)

Back