****** face-fucking

You're young, so maybe you don't realize yet how that statement can be a huge turnoff for a lot of real women. Mind you, I'm sure you'll get quite a few of the fake female posters who will be quite happy to tell you how they love to be ******, and love it rough.

By the way, you may want to post this in the "Black Men Seeking" forum, since you say you're male and are apparently seeking.

You're young, so maybe you don't realize yet how that statement can be a huge turnoff for a lot of real women. Mind you, I'm sure you'll get quite a few of the fake female posters who will be quite happy to tell you how they love to be ******, and love it rough.

By the way, you may want to post this in the "Black Men Seeking" forum, since you say you're male and are apparently seeking.

I'm stunned- you mean real women don't want to be gagged and face-fucked to the point of needing a tracheotomy? Just kidding, but you're right, I'm positive the fake females and a few of the cucks will be drooling over the the prospect of having that done.

I'm stunned- you mean real women don't want to be gagged and face-fucked to the point of needing a tracheotomy? Just kidding, but you're right, I'm positive the fake females and a few of the cucks will be drooling over the the prospect of having that done.
Lol. I know. The thought of that should be just so appealing that I get drenched just thinking about it. I guess there must be something wrong with me.

If you want some 10 inch hmu if not we have nothing to talk about what i do or say is my decision ha ha it's that simple , this commenting is very unessary because you guys opinion doesn't matter and at the end of the day i will do me so do you please .

Back