****** cuck

Bear77ar

Male
From
AR, US
Just a story....

Times were tough, I'd lost my job and my lovely wife agreed to talk to her boss about hiring me on. She texted me from work and told me to fix dinner, she was bringing her boss home for dinner. He wanted to discuss a new job opening with me and see for himself if I'd be the right man for the job.

I spent the entire afternoon cleaning the house and preparing the perfect dinner. The house was spotless, dinner was almost ready, and our ******* were at their friends house. I wanted no distractions. I had to get that job.

I was checking on dinner when I heard voices from the living room. When I looked in there, I saw the most powerfully built man I'd ever seen. He was the darkest black man I'd ever seen and stood well over 6feet tall. I felt like a midget standing in front of him. I barely noticed his massive arm around my wife's slender waist.

Her boss, Ray, looked down on me and demanded,"is dinner done yet?"

"Yes sir," I stammered. Then I ran to set the table. I pulled out a chair for Ray, and automatically pulled out the chair next to him for Julia. I then began serving the dinner I'd prepared. As we ate, I was too intimidated to even ask about the job. I just made sure to keep their cups full and stayed on my toes getting them what they needed or wanted.

After dinner, we went to the den where Julia told me to fix them a ******* before I got started on dishes. Without hesitation I did.

While in the kitchen washing dishes, I could hear them laughing and talking in the den. Before long, the sounds coming from the den changed. It took a while to realize it, but there was moaning coming from the den!

Enough was enough! I stormed into the den ready to put my foot down, but what I saw froze me. My sexy wife was on her knees, sucking and slobbering on the biggest cock I'd ever seen.

Julia looked up and paused just long enough to tell me to get on my knees and help her. I shook my head in horror and started backing away when Ray jumps to his feet and grabs me.

"Look chump, the lady told you to do something. Do it!"

I started to back away, but Rays grip was too powerful. He shoved me to my knees as my wife, laughing, held my hands behind my back. Laughing and giggling, Julia told my to relax and enjoy it. It's the only way to get the job, she said. Before I knew what was going on, Ray's massive erection was entering my mouth! II could feel my throat stretching out painfully, my airways blocked. I struggled but was powerless. I felt my face burning as it turned red from being choked on Ray's huge cock. Julia was laughing the entire time.

The Ray started thrusting. His huge cock sliding in and out of my mouth, in and out of my raw throat. I'd gasp for breath each time that giant cock exited my mouth. I knew I looked horrible, snot and saliva streaked my face. Julia laughing and holding my head now that my arms lay limp in defeat. She was whispering in my ear in between her fits of giggles and laughter : look at you little boi, taking cock like a whore, you know Ray has been fucking me for months, he's so much more of a man than you'll ever be, then she began slapping my face as she continued her insults as her lover and bull fucked my mouth....

Ray finally came in my throat. His seed flooding my mouth and erupting from my nose as my wife looked and laughed!

Ray then proceeded to rip my clothes off, tearing everything in the process, as my wife brought a bag from the closet. I was numb with humiliation and was little more than a puppet being manhandled by Ray. Julia laid out clothes on the bed; sexy lingerie, a dress, shoes, a wig and makeup. Before I knew it, I was dressed like a cheap slit and Ray was talking about getting my cherry popped at a local club. Then my wife started telling me about all the black studs she's ducked three and that I will love being the main attraction....

Ray finally came in my throat. His seed flooding my mouth and erupting from my nose as my wife looked and laughed!

Ray then proceeded to rip my clothes off, tearing everything in the process, as my wife brought a bag from the closet. I was numb with humiliation and was little more than a puppet being manhandled by Ray. Julia laid out clothes on the bed; sexy lingerie, a dress, shoes, a wig and makeup. Before I knew it, I was dressed like a cheap slit and Ray was talking about getting my cherry popped at a local club. Then my wife started telling me about all the black studs she's ducked three and that I will love being the main attraction....
More

There I was, dressed up like a cheap slut, Ray on one arm and my wife on the other as we entered the club. I was still in shock, how? How could my wife do this to me!?

I look at her, tits almost hanging out of her blouse, skirt so short you could see she wasn't wearing any panties, laughing and joking with everyone to meet her sissy!

I looked at her and screwed up every ounce of anger and demanded that I indeed was not her sister! I am her husband! That's when Ray slapped my ass so hard I lost my breath, and then he explained to me what a sissy was.

I was crushed! My spirit broken, we were seated and drinks were ordered. I wasn't allowed to choose my ******* either, they ordered for me. I didn't care. I would have drank anything put in front of me.

After downing several drinks in quick succession, I realized Ray had my wife on the dance floor. Her tits were completely out of her blouse, her skirt hiked up over her ass, and he was groping and feeling every inch of her as the crowd cheered him on! Well that was that. If that's what she wants, well she can have it. I started to get up and leave when a beautiful, busty woman sat beside me. Her skin was very dark, her hair styled perfectly, her dress was exquisite, and her make-up was flawless. She looks at me, looks out on the dance floor, and says, that your wife?

I nod. She says, might be your wife, but she Ray's bitch! Then she grins and laughs, that means you a sissy boi! She smiles, you look kinda cute sissy boi. Follow me, I want to introduce you to everyone. She gets up and takes a step as I just sit there. Watching my wife as Ray passes her around a growing crowd of black men. The woman, who never gave her name, is inches from my face when I turn around.

*SMACK!*her hand hits my face and almost knocks out of my seat! Then she screams at me, " when your Queen says move, you move BITCHBOI!

......to be continued........

Back