For you bbc men tell me.......

Im curious what it is about us white ladies you men like best. I know as a white woman I crave bbc because I find black men so beautiful...and lets face it your cocks are huge ;-) So all you beautiful bbc tell me whats the attraction for you!
I like the skin, the body type - soft, fair (contrast), even voices that are lighter than other races. I can't say for sure what exactly it is, but I just like my women white.

It very simple, white women like said above always tend to please unlike black women who dont. I dont mind eating pussy and making it wet but I would like that same passion as you suck my dick. Or even when we are in bed the passion of having sex to so much better then throw in the skin contrast and touch and it makes it better.

It very simple, white women like said above always tend to please unlike black women who dont. I dont mind eating pussy and making it wet but I would like that same passion as you suck my dick. Or even when we are in bed the passion of having sex to so much better then throw in the skin contrast and touch and it makes it better.
Nothing like that interracial passion

Nothing like an interracial passion

One thing my friend told me : she said " us black women won't do nasty sh** like suck dick".
What's good for the goose is good for the gander. If I want a man to please me orally, I should be willing to do the same for him if that would please him. So, I gather your friend does not like having a man pleasure her with his mouth? Because if she does, it's only fair that she does the same for him.

Back