For you bbc men tell me.......

Im curious what it is about us white ladies you men like best. I know as a white woman I crave bbc because I find black men so beautiful...and lets face it your cocks are huge ;-) So all you beautiful bbc tell me whats the attraction for you!
White women are sometimes way more into expanding, exploring sexual methods, sexual pleasures! More open minded and don't mind being a real, true willing submissive!

Im curious what it is about us white ladies you men like best. I know as a white woman I crave bbc because I find black men so beautiful...and lets face it your cocks are huge ;-) So all you beautiful bbc tell me whats the attraction for you!
This is actually a great topic in question. For me it has always seemed so natural since the earliest days of my memory I've always been attracted to white girls! So I still am. I can honestly say that when I was a baby I was not considering what they would and would not do for me sexually it was simply an attraction. All women have capabilities involving their likes and dislikes sexually it is not a blanket policy that all women will perform all sexual acts regardless of their race. There are just as many women willing to give of themselves completely in all racial denominations. So since it started so early in life for me I can't say I like them because I knew that someone thought that I shouldn't. We are all human beings and should be valued as such liking someone simply because of the color of their skin and size and shape of their genitalia if somewhat disrespectful. In my opinion. Women nor men are farm animals liking things about them simply based on genitalia and skin color devalue them.

Back