For you bbc men tell me.......

One thing my friend told me : she said " us black women won't do nasty sh** like suck dick".
Man that is a bummer on your friends part. It is not really a black or white thing, because every black women I have been with didn't have issues with sucking a dick, it is the sentiment of you friends statement which is "I won't do nasty sh**" which when I am with a white women isn't a issue, whether it is normal sex, anal, stretching etc... We never viewed sexual expression as nasty , were as some of the women of color were to reserved or afraid to get out of the norm, they would get uncomfortable with the slightest anal rimming or anal play even though there body enjoyed it

She and I are .....hmmmm....exact opposites. She is loud and blunt. She is very opinionated and sexually her views......we r very different but she is my sister from another mom. Lol I have heard us white women are less reserved......I love having a master and serving him.... I think she would never be the submissive. She is a master through and through!

She and I are .....hmmmm....exact opposites. She is loud and blunt. She is very opinionated and sexually her views......we r very different but she is my sister from another mom. Lol I have heard us white women are less reserved......I love having a master and serving him.... I think she would never be the submissive. She is a master through and through!
Just because you're a white woman doesn't mean you should have to be submissive. I'm definitely not, and any man who expects that from me will be sorely disappointed.

Oh no I didn't mean just cause I'm white. Personally I enjoy and love being submissive. I have so many responsibilities in life that in one area I want no control. I love being owned and taken care of by a master. Its not a race thing. I love being controlled. ...owned... used....worshiping and serving.

I understand where u and your friend are coming from, your friend might make a good Dom ! I have both a Dom and submissive side and my mood and partner determine what comes out. If my partner wants me to Dom I will as long as she is pleased in what ever roles we play. I guess when it comes down to it there isn't much I am not down for...

I've been with women of all color. I don't prefer a certain color over the next, my only preference is attractive. But (there is a but) through my experiences, white women have a higher desire to please their partner. They are more open, willing, and expressive (moaning and screams). My confession: Nothing sexier than a white woman with a nice round ass (my weakness)!

White women r beautiful sexual women! They know how to please their man. They kno how to act in public and the kno how to worship a big black dick and they always r loyal if ur loyal to them. I love white women!!!!!

Im curious what it is about us white ladies you men like best. I know as a white woman I crave bbc because I find black men so beautiful...and lets face it your cocks are huge ;-) So all you beautiful bbc tell me whats the attraction for you!
The "sexploration" and the contrast of our skin...a MAJOR turn-on and great hard-ons!

The weather here in Toronto is turning to fall, chill in the air, but somehow, it seems warmer than it would normally be. Wonder why? ;-)

Back