for women

Very nice. When I was 19 I had a female roommate who was into black guys. She told me that her b/f told her once she got really good at her pleasing skills her would start sharing her with his friends. She was very into that idea and next thing I know he was coming over with a different guy all the time and she was always walking funny afterwards. Lol. I'm glad I had the chance to fuck her before she went over to the dark side, she was probably one of the best I ever had in bed to be honest.

We had been together for about 10 months at the time. It was Christmas eve 2016. We dropped by my BFs house to give him a present. He collects rare model trains and my husband had found one that was apparently a coveted version of some early model locomotive. Anyway, he had a couple of friends over and it was the first time we had met them. It was a little awkward, because he said, "These are friends from college, Darrin and Shawn," and then he turned to me and took my hand(with my big diamond wedding ring sparkling!) and said, "This is my girlfriend, DeeAnna" He hesitated and smiled..."and her husband." Suddenly I was feeling very flushed! More excited than embarrassed, as these two men smiled and their eyes got big as they realized that we were lovers! Both of them were very handsome in my book and Shawn was very stocky with a powerful body; which is always a turn on for me! We shared some casual conversation and Darrin had an appointment he had to go to so he left, but gave me a good hug and kiss on the cheek before smiling and kissing my hand and telling me he hoped to see me again. I encouraged Deke to open the present, and when he did the look on his face was just the one you would want someone you love to have when they get your Christmas present! It was unexpected and something of value to him. He shook Tommi's hand and turned to me and kissed me and picked me up and then he kissed me again. Not a peck on the cheek kiss, but a deep, passionate kiss that I felt in my most intimate places...And I could feel him getting hard! I was suddenly so turned on, being in front of his friend and my husband. I whispered in his ear, "Anything else I can do for you, baby?" That let to him telling Tommi to take my jeans off so he could show Shawn "my pussy" and everyone gasped when they noticed that I hadn't worn any panties (I came expecting to get MY present!) Before I knew it I was between those two gorgeous strong men and feeling hands and kisses all over my body. Shawn wasn't as long as Deke but he was much thicker. There are many things I could share about this evening; which lasted until almost midnight, but the highlight for me was when Shawn and Deke came in me at the same time. Shawn in my mouth and Deke in my pussy! Will NEVER forget that night!

Attachments

• IMG_30181.jpg
    IMG_30181.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 48
We had been together for about 10 months at the time. It was Christmas eve 2016. We dropped by my BFs house to give him a present. He collects rare model trains and my husband had found one that was apparently a coveted version of some early model locomotive. Anyway, he had a couple of friends over and it was the first time we had met them. It was a little awkward, because he said, "These are friends from college, Darrin and Shawn," and then he turned to me and took my hand(with my big diamond wedding ring sparkling!) and said, "This is my girlfriend, DeeAnna" He hesitated and smiled..."and her husband." Suddenly I was feeling very flushed! More excited than embarrassed, as these two men smiled and their eyes got big as they realized that we were lovers! Both of them were very handsome in my book and Shawn was very stocky with a powerful body; which is always a turn on for me! We shared some casual conversation and Darrin had an appointment he had to go to so he left, but gave me a good hug and kiss on the cheek before smiling and kissing my hand and telling me he hoped to see me again. I encouraged Deke to open the present, and when he did the look on his face was just the one you would want someone you love to have when they get your Christmas present! It was unexpected and something of value to him. He shook Tommi's hand and turned to me and kissed me and picked me up and then he kissed me again. Not a peck on the cheek kiss, but a deep, passionate kiss that I felt in my most intimate places...And I could feel him getting hard! I was suddenly so turned on, being in front of his friend and my husband. I whispered in his ear, "Anything else I can do for you, baby?" That let to him telling Tommi to take my jeans off so he could show Shawn "my pussy" and everyone gasped when they noticed that I hadn't worn any panties (I came expecting to get MY present!) Before I knew it I was between those two gorgeous strong men and feeling hands and kisses all over my body. Shawn wasn't as long as Deke but he was much thicker. There are many things I could share about this evening; which lasted until almost midnight, but the highlight for me was when Shawn and Deke came in me at the same time. Shawn in my mouth and Deke in my pussy! Will NEVER forget that night!

How many times has Deke shared you sense that time Deanna.. or has any other black lover shared you also or was it just Deke..?

One it was just a few weeks. He had rules for his friends though, they weren't allowed to cum inside me. Another one was a couple of months. Recent Black men have not shared me.

Back