for women and cucks- after a bj, do you swallow or spit

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by cuckolded wimp, Aug 20, 2011.

?

what do you do with the cum after a bj on black master

1. swallow straight away

39.3%
  2. swallow after savouring it

39.3%
  3. hold it in mouth and snowball with partner

19.3%
  4. spit it out

0.7%
  5. keep it in mouth until told to drink it

22.1%
  6. other

3.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. cuckolded wimp

cuckolded wimp Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    i enjoy it when i can snowball with my slut wife. what is other peoples choice?

white boii likes this.
  2. average joe

average joe New Member

hi cuckold wimp im a uk cuckold my wife sucks her bull completely dry and then licks him clean . but she will only suck me , never to the point of cumming and never swollow me . she says that her bull tastes really good and she loves his cum in her , either her pussy or mouth . how long have you been a cuck for , we started about a year ago . maybe we can chat , email me if you want to exchange thoughts templar_1@hotmail.co.uk

3. whitedevil

whitedevil Member

do what i'm told

willsrvu likes this.
  4. Drillher4me

Drillher4me Active Member

The first, and only to date (hic!) time my wife had black cock was when my old university friend, Edwin, who happens to be black, took her white only virgin pussy! We have posted about this in the Interracial Story Section on this site. My wife never ever swallowed my cum, she did however swallow Edwin's, then she continued to lick his cock clean of every last droplet it could muster! She did this during several subsequent episodes during the course of events with him! She really does like sucking cock ... more so now than prior to getting blackened ... just that now ... blacker the better!

I later complained to her about this and her response was simply; "Edwin was blowing bigger loads than you did! Besides, his cum tasted better and he made me a lot more horny than you did when I was giving you a blow job!"

Some days you just can't win, eh?

Bellaazz and wit like this.
  5. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

The bottom line for myself as a submissive cuckold, is to serve as desired whether that means swallowing cum directly as it is being ejaculated from my Wife's lover's dick, sucking and licking it from my Wife's cunt and Her lover's dick after they have finished fucking or licking it up it from wherever it may be as ordered by my Wife. Additionally, if I am told to hold it in my mouth until being permitted to swallow it, I do as I am told.

However, as both a sign of respect for my Wife's lover and my appreciation of his service in pleasuring Her, I would always swallow his cum unless instructed otherwise.

will

markbear1 likes this.
  6. Kimberly

Kimberly New Member

swallow for sure

etayler103, markbear1, gemInI and 2 others like this.
  7. adpet1001

adpet1001 Well-Known Member

I'm a swallow kinda gal

etayler103, curiouscraig and gemInI like this.
  8. cuckyboi4BBC

cuckyboi4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person

US
    i always swallow! It would be disrespectful to the Black Bull not to swallow! i swallow his cum when i lick it out of my Cuckoldresses pussy and i swallow if he decides to give me the honor of cuming in my mouth! Not a drop of his thick seed should go to waste!

9. sissytiffany

sissytiffany Member Real Person

i always swallow once i have been told i can

white boii likes this.
  10. sflcockoldhubby

sflcockoldhubby Well-Known Member

It depends on the bull...some of the bulls like to cum all over my face and then I am allowed to fuck my slut as thier cum runs down my face.. a few cum in my mouth and I hold it as I fuck my slutwife...until I cum.. ...lately all of her bulls have been cumming deep in her so I have not had to hold cum or swallow in a few weeks...or if they are totally not into any of the above some will cum on her pussy...where I lick her clean

all the way in.JPG DSCF2706.JPG slut cockold hubby 00620120126110736144.JPG

11. Mr. 2 inch loser

Mr. 2 inch loser Active Member

ALWAYS try to swallow or hold it in my mouth until told what to do

Bellaazz likes this.
  12. bbchoco

bbchoco Active Member

Canada
    love to see you swallow all my load

markbear1 likes this.
  13. Katiana4black

Katiana4black Well-Known Member

US
    We both swallow, and love it

14. bbchoco

bbchoco Active Member

Canada
    would give plenty enough for both

15. cuckolded wimp

cuckolded wimp Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    My wife and I always been taught that black seed NEVER EVER touches the ground

markbear1, Bellaazz and gemInI like this.
  16. tulsaslut2

tulsaslut2 Well-Known Member

I love to swallow.

17. Threedecadecuck

Threedecadecuck Active Member

Cum is a gift. We both swallow.

markbear1, Bellaazz and gemInI like this.
  18. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    god never spit it out if the bull cums in your mouth drink it it is gold

19. calixto

calixto Well-Known Member Gold Member

Argentina
    In our case it was different. My wife Susie used to suck her black boyfriend's cock, when they had a relationship before me, just to turn him on. When his dick was hard, they fucked.
    Just once she gave him a blow job, until she made him cum, and it was during a long travel over their car by a lonely highway. He had been driving their car for several hours and he was so excited too. Then, Susie held his black cock and sucked it until Axel filled her mouth with his sperm. It brought him a great relief and Susie swallowed his sperm for first time, just to taste it. But it is not something that she enjoy doing.

20. wif-BrendaneedBBc

wif-BrendaneedBBc New Member

My wife is a swallower.