• sexual dominance

Votes: 29 41.4%
  • the coulour contrast

Votes: 23 32.9%

• Total voters

German32

Male
Hi Ladies!
I have a question. Of course you are here because you feel attracted by black men and interracial sex. What is it what is so attractive for you? I am very interested in the result, maybee other guys are also interested in the answer - black and white. ;)

I love the size of there cocks of course but I also love the way they taste.... a black man just tastes different from a white man, his aura and his cocksmanship are awe inspiring.

the taboo of it, their chiseled athletic bodies, i like being their ttrophy white girl, their alpha male confidence, and of course their nice tools:rolleyes: not in that order! ;)

A question for the women in here: How can you tell what sort of Black man is suitable for you ... when all of you are online most times and haven't met any of them yet in person?

I like to get to know the man too in addition to his other wonderful qualities you've listed.

So no women really care about the personality of the guy or what they look like

Basically you dont give a fuck about the guy just that they fuck you good

Au contrair my friend. This gal not only want to be 'fucked really really good' but I do want to know the man too. Maybe dinner dates, movie dates, walks in the park. A man is so much more than what's between his legs. Who knows some of us might want more than just a good fuck.

Au contrair my friend. This gal not only want to be 'fucked really really good' but I do want to know the man too. Maybe dinner dates, movie dates, walks in the park. A man is so much more than what's between his legs. Who knows some of us might want more than just a good fuck.

I like your style. A lot of women out there might think it's all about sex, but it goes beyond that. It's something too a lot of black men in here haven't yet realized.

I like your style. A lot of women out there might think it's all about sex, but it goes beyond that. It's something too a lot of black men in here haven't yet realized.

So of us actually like walking down the street on a man's arm as well as being in his bed.

I'd need to see them and explore them.

I wouldn't if I were you.

A white couple once wanted me to come meet with them, but before that could happen, the hubby kept asking me questions about my appearance: do I smoke ... do I have tattoos ... how tall am I? ... How much muscles do I have?

I slammed the phone on him and told him never to contact me again. The minute you start judging a black man on his physical appearances is the day you meet the wrong type of black man. It's stereotyping and it's stupid. I don't go around asking the white women I want to meet to have 36DD-type of breasts, and I'd never do that. Simply come as you are. Beauty is skin-deep.

Back