For white guys, what does the BBC mean to you? How devoted are you to the master?

This is where it began with me. I am still a servant to my wife in our FLM, but her latest Bull has changed my perspective on serving the Man with a heightened respect and understanding of the white privilege that has held back the people of color. We have had long and enlightening conversations about that outside of the bedroom. I have taken to calling known Bulls Sir and saying Yes Sir and Yes Ma'am. The knowing smile in their eyes is heart warming to me.

It doesn't hurt that his semen tastes like melted vanilla taffy. <G>
I call men, Sir and women, Ma'am out of politeness, not because of their sexual roles in the bedroom, which I usually do not know. Semen doesn't taste anything like taffy, but when you taste it, it is usually fun to taste.

I call men, Sir and women, Ma'am out of politeness, not because of their sexual roles in the bedroom, which I usually do not know. Semen doesn't taste anything like taffy, but when you taste it, it is usually fun to taste.

The <G> was put in after the melted vanilla taffy remark to indicate jest/sarcasm. Saying it tastes like warm salty phlegm didn't sound as appealing to me.

The <G> was put in after the melted vanilla taffy remark to indicate jest/sarcasm. Saying it tastes like warm salty phlegm didn't sound as appealing to me.
I take some pride in not knowing the difference between emoticons and html code. Thanks for enlightening me about another way that people are undermining the English language. <G>

This is where it began with me. I am still a servant to my wife in our FLM, but her latest Bull has changed my perspective on serving the Man with a heightened respect and understanding of the white privilege that has held back the people of color. We have had long and enlightening conversations about that outside of the bedroom. I have taken to calling known Bulls Sir and saying Yes Sir and Yes Ma'am. The knowing smile in their eyes is heart warming to me.

It doesn't hurt that his semen tastes like melted vanilla taffy. <G>
My experience almost mirrors yours. It started as subservient behavior to her, but it has morphed beyond that now that I have had my eyes opened by being intimately educated by several black men that white privilege is the root of most of the evil done to people of color. I am an unworthy white sissy bitch and all people of color are my superiors. I now say Yes Sir and Yes Ma’am go any and willingly serve my wife’s current Black King in whatever fashion, whenever he wants it. I would serve any Black Queen if the opportunity was presented the same.

Back