For white guys, what does the BBC mean to you? How devoted are you to the master?

I totally agree, we exist to make his life better in any way we can. Whether this is simply promoting those ideals on the internet, serving one Alpha Black Man personally doing chores for him or working for him, or pleasing him sexually, it's up to him totally.
I agree. I'm trying to dedicate my life to serving him, of course physically in any way he wants. I get such a strong feeling just being around the black master

I agree. I'm trying to dedicate my life to serving him, of course physically in any way he wants. I get such a strong feeling just being around the black master

Yes there are so many ways of serving aren't there to show your respect and subservience. Even subtle things like if you are in a queue at the shop, every time there is a Black Man behind you, always let him go first or take yourself out of the queue and pretend to get something else and go to the back. You can even pretend you are picking up something from the floor and then hand your money to a Black man saying 'excuse me Sir, I think you dropped this!' Give up your seat to him on a train or bus, there are so many little things you can do, a bit like the butterfly effect where every small action leads to Black Supremacy.

Yes there are so many ways of serving aren't there to show your respect and subservience. Even subtle things like if you are in a queue at the shop, every time there is a Black Man behind you, always let him go first or take yourself out of the queue and pretend to get something else and go to the back. You can even pretend you are picking up something from the floor and then hand your money to a Black man saying 'excuse me Sir, I think you dropped this!' Give up your seat to him on a train or bus, there are so many little things you can do, a bit like the butterfly effect where every small action leads to Black Supremacy.
It is. I've actually done that. It is small, but I always try to hold open doors when i see a black man near. I always answer when talking with Yes Sir. A couple times I've used the excuse of paying it forward and if I see a black man behind me at a drive through, I'll ask to pay for what ever his is having. My feelings are so strong for my love for the black god.

I am going to suggest something radically contradictory on this site, but BBC is not the focus for me. It is subservience to my female partner and willingness to fulfill her fantasies. Servicing a BBC by receiving him in my mouth or anally represents my complete humiliation and loss of will to her desires. I love the idea of sucking Black cock not because I need a Black man in my life, but because I want to give myself over to her.

I am going to suggest something radically contradictory on this site, but BBC is not the focus for me. It is subservience to my female partner and willingness to fulfill her fantasies. Servicing a BBC by receiving him in my mouth or anally represents my complete humiliation and loss of will to her desires. I love the idea of sucking Black cock not because I need a Black man in my life, but because I want to give myself over to her.

This is where it began with me. I am still a servant to my wife in our FLM, but her latest Bull has changed my perspective on serving the Man with a heightened respect and understanding of the white privilege that has held back the people of color. We have had long and enlightening conversations about that outside of the bedroom. I have taken to calling known Bulls Sir and saying Yes Sir and Yes Ma'am. The knowing smile in their eyes is heart warming to me.

It doesn't hurt that his semen tastes like melted vanilla taffy. <G>

I have always been submissive to my wife and the men she was with, aka the life of a cuck, but seeing her submit to her first black men changed my dynamic too. I showed more respect in public to black men and women, holding doors, letting them go before me in line, showing extra care for them. After seeing what a black man can do to please mt wife, I respect their superiority.

Back