For when BBC is not available.

Nick

Male
From
IA, US
I came across something today that I had never seen before, hollow strap on dildos. They are hollow at the base for us to put our dicks in. However they are big 9, 10,12 inches and available in realistic black. I've been on sites like this one for years. However I have not seen posts about these. Are they just too weird or feminine for people? I think this looks like an interesting toy. Has anyone here used one?

THE REAL THING IS ALWAYS BETTER....:dance:

OF COURSE!!!
But, if the lady is in need and there's no BBC to do the deed, her pussy can feed on her cucky's fake steed! :dance:
Damn! He's a poet and didn't know it. :D
(Don't worry, I'm not gonna quit my day job. ;))

Oh I am sure...... It is just last time it was not pretty. With a ******* now, I do not need him going off the deep end, yet.
PUSSY MUST BE THE BOMB IF YOU CAN GET A BULL TO ACT THAT WAY.... THE ONLY THING I WOULD MAKE GO OFF THE DEEP-=END IS YOUR HOT Honeyhole.......

So no one here has actually used one? The only complaint I see are that some have insertable sections that are too narrow, and that some men are afraid that their wives like it too much and have them wear it every time they have sex. Generally however I think it would be enjoyable especially the vibrating ones. The couple gets the extra sensation of the vibration. The man gets to keep going after he cums, I have heard reviews of men cuming several times in these during one session. The woman gets the extra girth and length that she desires. The down sides could be that they don't get to feel each others warmth and cum. Of course it is no competition for the real thing but I'm surprised that more couples don't use these that I know.

PUSSY MUST BE THE BOMB IF YOU CAN GET A BULL TO ACT THAT WAY.... THE ONLY THING I WOULD MAKE GO OFF THE DEEP-=END IS YOUR HOT Honeyhole.......
No I don't need hubby getting all jealous and ******* again. I already went through a couple of year of hell......

I came across something today that I had never seen before, hollow strap on dildos. They are hollow at the base for us to put our dicks in. However they are big 9, 10,12 inches and available in realistic black. I've been on sites like this one for years. However I have not seen posts about these. Are they just too weird or feminine for people? I think this looks like an interesting toy. Has anyone here used one?
So what was the site?

I just use the regular strapon harness for pleasuring my lady when A black man isnt doing it. Its easy, I just wear a pair of tight panties to keep my man bits tucked in & wear the harness over the panties & we have a nice selection of dildos to put on the harness from 8 in. all the way up to 14 in.

I just use the regular strapon harness for pleasuring my lady when A black man isnt doing it. Its easy, I just wear a pair of tight panties to keep my man bits tucked in & wear the harness over the panties & we have a nice selection of dildos to put on the harness from 8 in. all the way up to 14 in.

Yes, it seems to me that the hollow ones wouldn't really do much for the man as it wouldn't be providing much stimulation to him and that wouldn't be desired anyway, as what good would it be if he reached orgasm before the lady did? Then she would not only have a useless limp white dick, but perpetually hard black one that just rolled over and fell asleep! :bounce:

I would think just using a standard strap-on system with different sizes and styles for the lady's pleasure would work more efficiently as it would focus on her pleasure alone. :)

Although, I do see a possibility for the hollow style to be used as a form of humiliation play for a cuckolding couple similar to the use of the type dildo that is strapped on as a mouth gag. :devil:

Why not want to make yourself happy too? I wish these were more man friendly . That being said pleaseing my ladies would come first, there have the size to make women very happy! And as far as the humiliation goes, is a man wearing a strap on not humilitaion enough?

Back