For when BBC is not available.

Why not want to make yourself happy too? I wish these were more man friendly . That being said pleaseing my ladies would come first, there have the size to make women very happy! And as far as the humiliation goes, is a man wearing a strap on not humilitaion enough?

Yes, wearing one of these would be quite humiliating, which is what I was alluding to. :)
I just don't see how the man would receive enough stimulation from it for it to actually cause him to have an orgasm, but I could be wrong.
There is nothing wrong with being happy as well, just that for those with a submissive cuckold mindset, the Wife's pleasure comes first and sometimes, that is all the pleasure he gets. ;)

I read very positive reviews from the guys that could fit inside, some came 2 or 3 times before the woman. The vibrating plus whatever sliding there is I'm sures would be great. I hope that easier to wear versions come out in the future however.

Yes, it seems to me that the hollow ones wouldn't really do much for the man as it wouldn't be providing much stimulation to him and that wouldn't be desired anyway, as what good would it be if he reached orgasm before the lady did? Then she would not only have a useless limp white dick, but perpetually hard black one that just rolled over and fell asleep! :bounce:

I would think just using a standard strap-on system with different sizes and styles for the lady's pleasure would work more efficiently as it would focus on her pleasure alone. :)

Although, I do see a possibility for the hollow style to be used as a form of humiliation play for a cuckolding couple similar to the use of the type dildo that is strapped on as a mouth gag. :devil:
Yes, we started using a cyberskin extension sleve but there were some problems with it. 1, it wasnt realy made for someone as small as me cause I couldnt get a tight fit inside & cause enough friction for it to not slip. 2, I always came inside it way before she was ready for me to & once you cum in one of those things it will slide all the way off & you will never get it back on a limp peter. So, yes I just use the standard Vac-U-Loc harness that was made with the intention of a lady wearing it but nobody told me that I couldnt wear it too.

Why not want to make yourself happy too? I wish these were more man friendly . That being said pleaseing my ladies would come first, there have the size to make women very happy! And as far as the humiliation goes, is a man wearing a strap on not humilitaion enough?
Try a website called extremerestraints.com. They have some that are extendes but are quite thick and dont slip off. My wife loves it. Good luck

I will have to check that site out. Traditional extenders do slip if there is not an arection so it will be interesting to see what they have.

Try a website called extremerestraints.com. They have some that are extendes but are quite thick and dont slip off. My wife loves it. Good luck

Good toy site. Thanks.
I like the textured slip on extender thing with the nubs. I'll have to surprise the Wife. ;)

Back