Verified For Verification

Crumple up that paper and you are in.. paper with no wrinkles seem to be the bulk of our photo shoped...
This is something we ask of a lot of people I also believe in instructions it says to wrinkle up the paper.. thank you again and can not wait to see more.

How long is the verification process gonna take @Mrsjtkirk52

What do u mean by all that @bostonbean? that i will supply three pics of me and you come 1 hour after to say I should crumple paper. Take a close look at my pics especially the second pic and if you still think i will photoshop a paper rather than my body then fine. If i cann't get verified fine, tell me let me cancel the subscriptions.

What do u mean by all that @bostonbean? that i will supply three pics of me and you come 1 hour after to say I should crumple paper. Take a close look at my pics especially the second pic and if you still think i will photoshop a paper rather than my body then fine. If i cann't get verified fine, tell me let me cancel the subscriptions.
@FunnyBunny will get you verified

Just what I said to maintain the real persons has a list of rules it also asks to make ot simpler on the members to wrinkle the sheet of paper. It just makes faking that much more difficult. Being a male most fakes are for men
The wrinkled paper makes judging a lot simpler. Keeps real people more real. Not personal not a judgment just help. I usually do not look at one till insee the crumpled paper.
I never knew how easy photo shop was. Again nothing against you. Pic are great amazing paper is super flat is all..
Don't take it in a bad way I am trying to protect all the real people who share and trust the logo.
Hope you understand..

Back