For those who would serve in NYC

The-Red-King

Male
Real Person
From
NY, US
I'm looking for a submissive in NYC who is looking to meet within a fortnight. Despite the early meeting timeframe, I am looking for a good fit, as I plan to have you as a long term sub. That will require in depth Q and A, a physical meeting, and a collaring process.

To save time, I want to breefly go over SOME of what to expect. Negotiations are to be expected, so feel free to ask if interested, and/or express which parts you are and are not into. Please feel free to do so in my inbox.

Hard limits:
I don't do *******, *******, or anything that leaves scars. Anything else is at least up for discussion. As well, with the exception of one fantasy, I'm not into things involving *******. 420 does not count however, in fact the opposite. I don't smoke, but I'll use you as a bong. (Basically, I'll eat your pussy and ass while you smoke.)

Collar:
If it's decided that we are a good match, I will purchase you a collar. The collar is a symbol of our dynamic. When we are meeting, you should have it with you and be ready to wear it, or be wearing it already. I can Endeavor to make it stylish so that it's not so obvious, and/or it will go with most outfits. That said, even in that situation it's still unrealistic to expect you to wear it all the time. Wearing it when we are meeting will suffice.

Saftey protocol:
Understand I am a pleasure dom, and have been for 14 years. If there's a kink you're into, I'm always open to explore an teach as long as it's not a hard limit. I wanted an Exibitionist specifically because I plan on doing things in public/semi-public places, and in groups, either being watched or joined. When we play with others, every precaution will be taken to ensure your safety beforehand including recent STD tests, safewords, rules etc.

Degradation and aftercare:
As a dom, I go by the build break build system. The only times I'll call you anything but my submissive is durring sex. I can leave it at that if your not comfortable beyond that, but if I did call you anything, the only part of it that is truely felt, is that your mine. (Example: my slut, my whore, my cumdumpster etc)
As well, I believe in aftercare. After a session, I want to assure you that you are a beautiful woman, and that you are above all else, valued by me. I prefer to wash you with my hands, and I get rather affectionate with the remainder of our time. (Kisses, massages, cuddling etc)

Some of what to expect:
As well as exibition, you'll possibly be in mmf, ffm, couples, and groups.
Some of the negotiable Kinks include verbal degradation, Spit play, Facials, bodywriting, Slapping, (Nothing crazy or painful) face fucking, watersports, (specific aspects depending) Threesomes (mmf and ffm) couples, gangbangs, orgies, eating ass and pussy, parading, Creampies, cumswapping/swallowing. If you aee curious aboug what any of these entail, you may ask.

I am specifically looking within the 5 boroughs.

Back